Schedule a campaign

Chris Wray
Chris Wray Member Posts: 6
First Anniversary First Comment

Just wondered when the Scheduling for campaigns is coming ? 

I'm sending a campaign tomorrow and just spotted that its missing. 

Also whats the plan for Zapier integration ? - I'm hoping that clicked links are updated on each contact but when I used Mailigen it only said a link had been clicked, but not which one. I used Zapier and web hook as a workaround. 

kind regards, Chris

Tagged:

Comments

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #2

@Chris Wray thanks for the question. Yes, campaign scheduling is in our Q1 2022 roadmap. A simple but mighty feature!
    Public API is being published and then we will update Zapier to allow the contact's marketing status to be controlled. As the rest of the campaign engagement data is already stored inside Pipedrive, including the link clicked. 

• Chris Wray
    Chris Wray Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2022 #3

OK - so my first campaign was tested (sent). 

Love the automatic "Bounced" in the Marketing Status and also love the fact that the links clicked are added to the notes. ( A definite improvement on Mailigen )

More testing to be done and I'll add anything of note here. 

kind regards, Chris

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #4

OK - so my first campaign was tested (sent). 

Love the automatic "Bounced" in the Marketing Status and also love the fact that the links clicked are added to the notes. ( A definite improvement on Mailigen )

More testing to be done and I'll add anything of note here. 

kind regards, Chris

Hi Chris. While the Zapier is still being updated, here is API documentation that could be helpful.