"Mentions" notifications sent to SLACK?

Rodrigo Rojas
Rodrigo Rojas Member Posts: 56
5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Is there a way to send "mentions" in comments and receive the notifications in SLACK?

If it is not possible inside Pipedrive, what could be a walkaround using ZAPIER for example.

Comments

• Marcelo Silva
    Marcelo Silva Member Posts: 246
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic Premier Solution Provider
    edited February 2022 #2

Rodrigo, I already did it using Integromat. It's quite simple. I can make a video to teach you, but could you contextualize me better what you wanted it to be in Slack's message, and why? So I can give you what you really need

• Rodrigo Rojas
    Rodrigo Rojas Member Posts: 56
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2022 #3

Rodrigo, I already did it using Integromat. It's quite simple. I can make a video to teach you, but could you contextualize me better what you wanted it to be in Slack's message, and why? So I can give you what you really need

Hi Marcelo, thanks for your help! Want I want it is a message that include the deal URL and the comment for the corresponding user that the mention is sent. Do you think this is possible to do it in ZAPIER.

TRIGGER:

Some user add a "mention" in note in a deal for a user

CONDITION:

None

ACTION:

There is a direct message sent in SLACK to that user (if he/she is part of SLACK) that contains the deal URL and a custom message saying "You have received a mention for the deal ______ with URL _______ that says: MESSAGE. Please respond directly in the CRM."

Is this enough? Wait for your comments,

• Nicholas Cron
    Nicholas Cron Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2022 #4

Hello - we just released an app that has this functionality built-in, not sure if you figured out another solution but you could try our app to see if it would help.   

Here is a link to the app - https://www.pipedrive.com/en/marketplace/app/deals-for-slack/04f1cca922447c7f

To enable this you would just toggle on our "Mentioned on a deal" option 

Here is what that screen looks like: 

• Nicholas Cron
    Nicholas Cron Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2022 #5

Should have added this before...here is what a mention notification looks like in Slack. 

You can view the deal and reply from here or go to pipedrive.