Deal sharing for external user

Options
Viljar Kaarde
Viljar Kaarde Member Posts: 2
edited May 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I want to share deal externally pipedrive user. I mean user who have own pipedrive account not my company account?

Comments

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Viljar Kaarde , it is not possible to share a deal to a different Pipedrive account directly, but you can export the deal and its details out of your account and import it to the other account.

• Viljar Kaarde
    Viljar Kaarde Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2021 #3
    Options

Hi @Viljar Kaarde , it is not possible to share a deal to a different Pipedrive account directly, but you can export the deal and its details out of your account and import it to the other account.

my needs are shared the deal to my sales community my company have own sales team and outsource/freelance sales team who have own deals and deals with my company shared
    export deal is not solution for me :(

I hope that Pipeline team think about it and take it roadmap.

• Fortune
    Fortune Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

hi @Manuel Oliveira @Viljar Kaarde do you know if this feature has been added?

I run a small lending business and all the time we receive application follow up/progress check calls from clients. I recently found out that Monday.com has a feature called "shareable boards" which allows the owner of an account to share access of their account with external users (clients, deal referrers, business analysts etc) so they can track progress of their applications or projects. For clients they would not need to call in and ask where their application is they will be able to track it through the shareable access. I do not want to switch CRMs.

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited September 2023 #5
    Options

Hi @Fortune , Pipedrive does not have shareable boards in the specific way you describe. But you can also achieve the goal of letting your clients know about a deal status by creating an automated flow that sends out email updates, for example. You can have a look here at some of the preexisting automation templates that you can use directly or adapt to your needs.