We're a friendly crowd and we're here to help:

Can't wait to see you moving and shaking here in our community 🚀

Comments

• Pipedrive User 164
    Pipedrive User 164 Member Posts: 171
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Likes
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi Ines. You may remember me by my other account that I think was created using Login with Pipedrive account. I was a community Driver. I am no longer with the company for which I did the Pipedrive implementation that I am very proud of and was wondering if there is some way to recover my community account In which I offered significant contribution. 

im currently with a company that has an implementation of Salesforce that is so out of control that I could probably build new properly before getting 1/4 of the way through rebuilding what exists.

thanks. 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2022 #3
    Options

Hi Ines. You may remember me by my other account that I think was created using Login with Pipedrive account. I was a community Driver. I am no longer with the company for which I did the Pipedrive implementation that I am very proud of and was wondering if there is some way to recover my community account In which I offered significant contribution. 

im currently with a company that has an implementation of Salesforce that is so out of control that I could probably build new properly before getting 1/4 of the way through rebuilding what exists.

thanks. 

Hi @Brad Krause !

Of course I remember you, you were one of the quickest learners I ever saw and you always contributed so much to the community.

It's awesome to see you still want to stick around, so I'm investigating a couple of possibilities in the background and will get back in touch with you as soon as I have answers, ok? Happy 2022 :)

• Pipedrive User 164
    edited January 2022 #4
    Options

thanks. 

Sounds good. No rush. Yeah, not bad for a sales bum. I picked up on Pipedrive really quick. It’s so well designed It makes sense to me for some reason. 

• Inês Batata
    edited January 2022 #5
    Options

thanks. 

In the meantime, I've added the verified checkmark and the "Community Driver" badge to this profile ;) Have a good Friday.

• Inês Batata
    edited January 2022 #6
    Options

thanks. 

Happy monday @Brad Krause !

I've heard back from the team and unfortunately it's not possible to merge the accounts or transfer the reputation points from the old one to this one :( Our apologies for that. We are looking into improving this in the future.

If the old account email is a Gmail/GSuite address, I suggest you try logging into the community with that one, using the "sign in with Google option" after you've logged out of Community.

• Pipedrive User 164
    edited January 2022 #7
    Options

thanks. 

The old my my company email. office 365. This new one is login with gmail. Thanks for looking into it.