I am trying to create a prospecting cadence. Please help.

Options
Jeff Block
Jeff Block Member Posts: 2
edited April 24 in Workflow Automation #1

I would like to create a prospect cadence as follows, and am having trouble determining whether I can do this in automation.

1. Upload list, or select contacts to add to cadence.
  2. Automatically create an activity to call the prospect and call the prospect through pipedrive voice.
  3. Automatically create an email from template to send to prospect after the call and voicemail.
  4. Automatically create task to place next call.
  5. After call allow sending of template email from task.
  6. Again the same.
  7. Email
  8. Email
  9. Email.
  10. ...

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

You can create activities for all these attempts, and set up another automation to do the task (like send a templated email), using automation. If you're okay with creating all activities at once, you can use Pipedrive Automation. If you want to create the next activity only when the previous one is complete you need to use something like n8n to make it happen.

• Jeff Block
    Jeff Block Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2022 #3
    Options

You can create activities for all these attempts, and set up another automation to do the task (like send a templated email), using automation. If you're okay with creating all activities at once, you can use Pipedrive Automation. If you want to create the next activity only when the previous one is complete you need to use something like n8n to make it happen.

How do I set this up?

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited January 2022 #4
    Options

You can try setting it up using Pipedrive automation or the other tool I have linked above. If you need my help, you will find my website in my profile and a calendar to book time. 

This discussion has been closed.