View won deals by product category

Karina Davies
Karina Davies Member Posts: 14
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Am I missing something/could somebody help me with the following please... I want to see how many of a certain product category we have sold in the last year, 2 years etc. I see a report in Insights where I can view how many of each individual product we have sold, but cannot see a way to segment by category (i.e. all the products supplied by Supplier X).

Another way I could achieve this is by setting a list view Deals filter (i.e. won deals between certain dates) and displaying the product category as a column - only those options aren't there. I can see Product Qty and Product amount only - which I find unhelpful.

Comments

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 173
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi Karina,

This is unfortunately not possible to do in the deals list view or the reports.

What I would suggest is exporting the list of won deals by product (with the column for the category) and then joining all the sheets in Excel. You can export on the page of each product here.

Otherwise, I would suggest reaching out to our lovely support to see if we can make a custom report for you (if it's possible, we will try).

Thank you!

• Karina Davies
    Karina Davies Member Posts: 14
    First Comment
    edited January 2022 #3

Hi Karina,

This is unfortunately not possible to do in the deals list view or the reports.

What I would suggest is exporting the list of won deals by product (with the column for the category) and then joining all the sheets in Excel. You can export on the page of each product here.

Otherwise, I would suggest reaching out to our lovely support to see if we can make a custom report for you (if it's possible, we will try).

Thank you!

Okay, thank you