Email Tracking On Mobile

Options
Kris + Dillon Quick
Kris + Dillon Quick Member Posts: 1

Being able to see if the client opens an email is huge but I find myself not using the mobile app simply because you can’t see if someone has opened an email. Would this be something that is going to be updated or can be? Thank you 

Comments

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 171
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited January 2022 #2
    Options

Hi Kris,

Thank you for reaching us and taking the time to leave your feedback, it's truly appreciated.

This is unfortunately not a feature planned for implementation in the near future, but our product team is aware of this feedback and will take it into consideration for any future improvements to the mobile app.

Thanks again!

• Frank Filippelli
    Frank Filippelli Member Posts: 91
    5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment Photogenic
    Options

@Andreia Freixo This really needs to be a planned feature! It's important for CRM work and Pipedrive is, at it's core, a CRM app. Can you guys please start to take the mobile app more seriously. Your smartphone is the most import tool in modern business.

• Natalia Relish
    Natalia Relish Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

Hello there,

You can check the update regarding email tracking on the mobile app. It may be that the most recent version does not allow email tracking visibility. You can contact the app's support and community.

I hope this is helpful for you.