Level up your Lead-gen by combining our Web Visitors and Prospector functionalities

Veronika Danielova
Veronika Danielova Pipedrive Team Posts: 17 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in What's New #1

We think we’ve introduced a game changer when it comes to converting your leads into deals. 🤩 

You might be familiar with our Web Visitors add-on which reveals the names of companies who visit your website and what content they engage with. 

You also might be familiar with Prospector, which enables you to access a database of 400 million outbound leads and filter by your ideal customer profile.

👉👉We’ve now made it possible to combine Web Visitors and Prospector! That means you can see who’s visiting your site and then reveal their contact info, making it easy to follow-up with your leads. It’s all GDPR compliant too!

61eff27ad5f00f126f0fc8b3_76036.png
zzr5nahTV6YbErnpD1feHTcy8TzeASJ6tlY43MqaIXert_M1DBprRuSlGXxWlDIherKpvP0tlvInSC98VToJ1AIhCIrDuxgAYcjA7xIm4tSO6b31G4DsddMzoDSRtqLYkob8v2R7
m7e_PbNFPFJ5Gi3MFNUcp10LFL-nMR2XnNdQo2aNtLomz0lB4gToE8shtafieRQpLGnO-paBvudq8SrT8JcNOUdYLa-BT625HjW3e2Gh8UwIRwCtQgiuqeVzLpq1E2W6h3AOeHKu

Comments

• Chris Richardson-Smith
    Chris Richardson-Smith Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2022 #2

This is a great function. I've just started using them both and agree, well done Pipedrive.

As a Sales Manager though, this new great data is useless without Lead Insights - while I am sure my team will now be more efficient and effective, I can't measure it!!

Please look at Insights for leads with some urgency, it's Pipedrive's current weakspot.

• Jakub Kadlubiec_20023
    Jakub Kadlubiec_20023 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2022 #3

This is a great function. I've just started using them both and agree, well done Pipedrive.

As a Sales Manager though, this new great data is useless without Lead Insights - while I am sure my team will now be more efficient and effective, I can't measure it!!

Please look at Insights for leads with some urgency, it's Pipedrive's current weakspot.

Happy to confirm that we are already working on Lead Insights. No specific promises. I just want to let you know that the feedback is heard! Thanks for sharing 🙇

• Alex Giess
    Alex Giess Member Posts: 16
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #4

Hello Veronika, 

Just to clarify does that mean  prospector can tell me who visited our website vs. which company and not just a list of people working there.

The copy when the prospector is not active makes me think it is the latter

• SoPro
    SoPro Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2022 #5

Thanks Jakub, it will make a huge difference!

• Veronika Danielova
    Veronika Danielova Pipedrive Team Posts: 17 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #6

Hello Veronika, 

Just to clarify does that mean  prospector can tell me who visited our website vs. which company and not just a list of people working there.

The copy when the prospector is not active makes me think it is the latter

Hello Alex,

Thank you very much for your feedback! The list of contacts are people working in the company. It is not the exact person who is visiting your website.

thank you

veronika