Estimating Systems

Options
Rebecca Wallace
Rebecca Wallace Member Posts: 20
First Anniversary Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Can anyone tell me what estimating systems they are using with Pipedrive? We have tried a couple but aren't finding one that we really like.  TIA!

Comments

• Alex Stueber
    Alex Stueber Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited January 2022 #2
    Options

Hey @Rebecca Wallace 

I've worked with many clients that have the same issue.

For some using G-suit, we managed to create a Google sheet document as a template and they would use it to create quotes/estimations for clients.

All done inside the deal you have with your leads/clients.

Depending on the level of complexity, Smatdocs with Microsoft OneDrive /or/ google docs also did the job for others.

Just remember that the Smartdocs solution is now a paid solution for Advanced plan users, and it's included in the Professional plan.

Let me know if you wish me to Demo that to you.

Cheers,

Alex

• Rebecca Wallace
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

We have the ability for Smart Docs but it making the documents look professional. 

• Alex Stueber
    Alex Stueber Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited January 2022 #4
    Options

We have the ability for Smart Docs but it making the documents look professional. 

You need to create a "beautiful & professional looking" template beforehand or use something that you already have to be the template.

Then every time you create a new document it will be the same, based on your template!

You can have several templates in your account, and use them for different purposes.

Let me know if you need any help!
    Cheers,

• Rebecca Wallace
    edited January 2022 #5
    Options

Can you do options in smart docs? When we do estimates we do different options a customer can pick and I would like to be able to use smart docs but if it can't do that than I need to find something