Asking for advice: Is there a way to add our sales target to the dashboard? I.e. plot all the 'won'

Stacey Jeffries
Stacey Jeffries Member Posts: 2
1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi Stacey! 

In this case, our Goals feature would be suitable. However, at the moment you can only set 1 specific goal for the same period (For example for a full year, win 30 deals per month and this 30 is for every month). To have different goals during different months, then you would need to set up 1 Goal report per month and then include these into your Dashboard. 

• Stacey Jeffries
    Stacey Jeffries Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2022 #3
    Kreete K said:

Hi Stacey! 

In this case, our Goals feature would be suitable. However, at the moment you can only set 1 specific goal for the same period (For example for a full year, win 30 deals per month and this 30 is for every month). To have different goals during different months, then you would need to set up 1 Goal report per month and then include these into your Dashboard. 

OK thank you - 1 goal per month should work for now. Can I log as a feature request please? It would be very helpful to be able to add a full years variable financial target i.e. 100k in January, 300k February etc