Data Enrichment and Exporting Segments to Mailchimp
We're struggling with two areas and looking for some advice/insight into how others may have done the same:
1. Data Enrichment
- We have approx 3.5k contacts in Pipedrive that are people we've spoken with over the past 8-10 years to varying degrees. It's largely completely out of date. We'd really like to use it to see what business we might be able to develop from it (It's a secondry set of data to existing trading clients/active pipeline and data we're accuring from lead gen activities).
- In order to update the data we really need some sort of mass enrichment to update both Organisation details and Contact Details.
Any clever ideas that we've missed or overlooked?
2. Data Segmentation and Exporting Segments to an E-Mail Platform like Mailchimp
- We've segmented our existing clients by Industry/Sector and Products that they use and we're going to use those two characteristics combined to create segments that we can market into
- We can build out a filter/search in Contacts (by asking it to list contacts of organisations where they are from a particular industry and using a particular product) and we can subsequently export that to Mailchimp (which we currently use)
- However, we can't figure out a way to export those users and 'tag' them with a segment so that it pulls through into Mailchimp. We're on the Essentials plan which gives us up to 3 audiences - We only have approx 150 contacts that are existing clients (plus the 3200 odd non-clients that we're going to begin marketing to once the data is enriched/sorted)
- From what I can see, we'd really need a different audience per segment (Approx 15 industries and 10 different products so there's a fair few permutations for 'segments'. To do that, we'd need Mailchimp Premium - A $3k increase or so.
- Is there a clever way that we can export industry/product info from Pipedrive to Mailchimp? That would allow us to send to contacts tagged with a particular industry and product from within Mailchimp
Thoughts/Ideas/Alternatives to Mailchimp that might allow us to do what we are trying to do would be very welcome.