My Dashboard and no Company Dashboard?

Options
Bernd Auer
Bernd Auer Member Posts: 345
First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I am surprised. The "My Dashboard" is really my personal dashboard? And a sales director can not setup a dashboards for the sales guys in order to have a consistent overview for everybody? They have to recreate all reports in order to be able to click to see the details? The work one person is doing has to be done by everybody individually? I hope, the product manager are planning to have not only the "share via link" but also a "share in the company" functionality as well as a "current user" functionality like in the filters.

Comments

• Seda
    Seda Posts: 85 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited June 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Bernd Auer ! I am the Product Manager of Insights and I really appreciate your feedback.

In fact, that's the most asked requests regarding that feature. We definitely plan to add more visibility option to Insights, so that it's possible to create dashboards/reports and share it along with other users in your company. Share via link feature is there for sharing your results with people who do not use Pipedrive for keeping all the parties updated.

The reason more sharing options are not there yet is that we are fully focused on adding all the essential reporting types to Insights first (like activities). Once we have crucial parts there we will focus on improving the transparency of reporting.

• Bernd Auer
    edited April 2020 #3
    Options
    Seda said:

Hi @Bernd Auer ! I am the Product Manager of Insights and I really appreciate your feedback.

In fact, that's the most asked requests regarding that feature. We definitely plan to add more visibility option to Insights, so that it's possible to create dashboards/reports and share it along with other users in your company. Share via link feature is there for sharing your results with people who do not use Pipedrive for keeping all the parties updated.

The reason more sharing options are not there yet is that we are fully focused on adding all the essential reporting types to Insights first (like activities). Once we have crucial parts there we will focus on improving the transparency of reporting.

Hi @Seda ! It's a pleasure to meet you! 

I am working for a Pipedrive Elite Partner and we do have the cumulated feedback of a lot of customersm mainly from Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Since the whole Insights are quite new, most of the companies are just about to start working with it. So not too many details but some are really missing major functionalites. Please feel free to tell me if you want to meet online for a quick feedback session!

• Seda
    edited April 2020 #4
    Options
    Seda said:

I'd be happy to have a call with you to discuss your feedback on Insights :) I will write you an email with more details.

• Hanna-Leena Back
    Hanna-Leena Back Member Posts: 8
    First Comment Integration Partner
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

Hi, @Bernd Auer! Dear Lucy might be able to help in the meantime. We are a reporting add-on to Pipedrive  and help you get more out of your Pipedrive data. You can e.g. build personal dashboards for team members with same metrics across the company or one view with team member filters for easy comparisons. You can find us on the Pipedrive Marketplace https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/dear-lucy/1eec2a3cf026c792

If you'd like to see how it works, you can try it out yourself or if you prefer, we are happy to to introduce it on an online meeting. Let us know! :-) 

• Bernd Auer
    edited April 2020 #6
    Options

Hi, @Bernd Auer! Dear Lucy might be able to help in the meantime. We are a reporting add-on to Pipedrive  and help you get more out of your Pipedrive data. You can e.g. build personal dashboards for team members with same metrics across the company or one view with team member filters for easy comparisons. You can find us on the Pipedrive Marketplace https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/dear-lucy/1eec2a3cf026c792

If you'd like to see how it works, you can try it out yourself or if you prefer, we are happy to to introduce it on an online meeting. Let us know! :-) 

Hi @Hanna-Leena Back !  Thanks a lot for the information! I really hope that we have a Pipedrive Dashboard which covers most of the needs soon :-) But of course it would be great if we could offer an alternative if it isn't enough especially if you are able to display statistics from other tools too! And it would be great of you or one of your colleagues could show me Dear Lucy. Do you have some proposals for a meeting time next week for me? bernd.auer@pd-experts.com. If you have a look at our website into "Tools and Integrations" you will find another tool from Finland :-)

• Hanna-Leena Back
    Hanna-Leena Back Member Posts: 8
    First Comment Integration Partner
    edited April 2020 #7
    Options

Brilliant! We will send you proposals per email! :-)

• Pamela Coray
    Pamela Coray Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020 #8
    Options

Hi @Seda What's the status of this feature request?

• Jeffrey Chung
    Jeffrey Chung Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2020 #9
    Options

Hi @Seda any update on this feature? 

• Jaden Johnston
    Jaden Johnston Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2020 #10
    Options

To echo the comments...will this be developed soon? This is a platform deal-breaker IMHO...

• Seda
    edited August 2020 #11
    Options

Hi everyone and sorry for a delayed answer.

Currently, no update on this feature but no worries, it's planned in our roadmap.  I fully agree with you that being able to share the dashboard internally is crucial and it will be available in Insights. Let me give you an update what's coming next:

• Products in Insights
    • Revenue forecast reports in Insights
    • Goals in Insight
  • Jeffrey Chung
    Jeffrey Chung Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2020 #12
    Options

Thanks Seda. Until then, please don't kill the dashboard & report module. Thanks. 

• Kris Walker
    Kris Walker Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2020 #13
    Options

how's the roadmap on this feature looking?

• ENPICOM Sales
    ENPICOM Sales Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2020 #14
    Options

Will it also be possible for others to edit your dashboard? Like the same way others can edit your deals/products etc

• Monique Paulich
    Monique Paulich Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited December 2020 #15
    Options

This indeed is a deal breaker for us to continue to use Pipedrive as our CRM as well. Would really like this feature to come soon. Updates about the progress are appreciated. 

• Hauke Jacobsen
    Hauke Jacobsen Member Posts: 6
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited February 2021 #16
    Options

Hey Seda, if there are no updates on the overall issue - can you advise on how to handle detailled dashboards created by a user who has left our company? can you re-attach on your end to another user?