All deals with recurring revenue?

Options
Bernd Auer
Bernd Auer Member Posts: 345
First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
edited March 2023 in Sales CRM #1

How can I see all deals with recurring revenue?

Answers

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Bernd Auer ! While it's not currently possible to filter specifically for these deals in the list view, you can view recurring revenue reports in Insights reporting: see here how. From there you'll be able to see a list of the deals the report refers to.

In any case, we've forwarded your suggestion to the team. Keep an eye out, as there's more to come in the future about both INsights and Recurring Revenue.

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 345
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited May 2020 #3
    Options

Hi @Bernd Auer ! While it's not currently possible to filter specifically for these deals in the list view, you can view recurring revenue reports in Insights reporting: see here how. From there you'll be able to see a list of the deals the report refers to.

In any case, we've forwarded your suggestion to the team. Keep an eye out, as there's more to come in the future about both INsights and Recurring Revenue.

Hi @Inês Batata , thank you for the information! This is not a suggestion, this is a minimum requirement for this feature ;-)

• Jan Bons
    Jan Bons Member Posts: 27
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

@Inês Batata You mentioned that " From there you'll be able to see a list of the deals the report refers to.".

How can I do that ? I only see numbers, no deals.

Thanks, 

Jan

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2020 #5
    Options
    Jan Bons said:

@Inês Batata You mentioned that " From there you'll be able to see a list of the deals the report refers to.".

How can I do that ? I only see numbers, no deals.

Thanks, 

Jan

@Jan Bons From your question I'm assuming you'd like to export a list with deal details (similar to how it's done in a List View) that generate these graphs in Insights, am I correct? I'm double-checking with the team if this is in our plans and will let you know as soon as I hear back from them. Thank you for your patience!

• Kirill Grebtsov
    Kirill Grebtsov Member Posts: 59
    First Comment
    edited April 2022 #6
    Options

@Bernd Auer thank you for mentioning this. We are currently working on adding this and more to the recurring revenue functionality.