Prefill Name and Email in Meeting Scheduler

Options

I'm currently using Calendly to send out meeting invitations. In Calendly I'm able to pre-define the Name and Email of the person I'm inviting, so they don't need to spend time on this.

I wanted to switch to use the Pipedrive Scheduler for sending invites, however as I understand it, either the invitee or I have to manully fill the Name and Email fields. 

In 99% of cases I just need to invite 1 person and I already have their Name and Email in PD. Therefore, I will expect these fields could be prefilled by PD, when I create a new invite. However, your support says that this can't be done. 

Could you make this improvement to the scheduler, so this information can be prefilled?

61ffdb6c78e242518b17fcc4_54966.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Akhil_Supermeet.ai
    Akhil_Supermeet.ai Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Allan Bruun - SimplerQMS ,

I would love to see the same. Currently not possible as per the support team.

Are you still using Calendly?

• daniel
    daniel Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

I also need this. This would make sure that the correct deal is always attached to the meeting itself.

• Ariel Esteban Pasini
    Options

This is an essentials function of the event scheduler and other competitors have it.

Please understand that without this, it is not possible to automate a basic flow like:

1. Form registration submit
    2. New deal created (with name and email associated)
    3. Email sended with invitation (link to scheduler with mail + name prefilled)
    4. Deal advance (automatically) when making the reservation.

Greetings 😊

• Martin Miersch
    Martin Miersch Member Posts: 14
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

I recommend clicking the vote button. 😊