Revenue Subscriptions connected to selected Products with Invoiced: Recurring.

Options
Master Account_3239
Master Account_3239 Member Posts: 1

It's great to have the new Subscription option for Recurring revenue in a Deal. However, this is not linked to any Products.

Products also have an option to set for 'Recurring' or 'One-off' - It would be awesome if you set these and add them to your Deal, it will accumulate the in the Subscription, where it would count the number(quantity) of products and sum their total value as a subscription.

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Master Account , happy to hear you're enjoying the Recurring Revenue feature so far!

Thank you for making your use case so clear. We've made sure your suggestion reaches the teams. We're working hard on perfecting both the Products and the Recurring Revenue features, so stay tuned for news in the future! 🚀

• BaptisteBLC
    BaptisteBLC Member Posts: 247
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited February 2021 #3
    Options

+1

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 345
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited February 2021 #4
    Options

+1 (me) and +10 (customers who needs this) :-)

• Jessica21
    Jessica21 Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2021 #5
    Options

Thanks for this brilliant use case.

• Natasha Kovacs
    Natasha Kovacs Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2021 #6
    Options

Is there any update on this feature? I find it a bit frustrating that I have to input the deal value twice (first in products, and then in revenue fields), essentially, just so I can keep track of how much each salesperson or team brings in.

• Chris Goetz
    Chris Goetz Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2022 #7
    Options

Looking for an update on this as well.  This would be a great feature. 

1. When creating products, if we can have a way to create the product as a payment schedule or subscription item that would be awesome.
    2. Also a way to select the frequency of the payments or subscription at the product level.
      1. Need a way to add one time charges (think on-boarding fees, setup, consulting, etc.)
    3. Tie those together to automatically calculate/populate the fields in the Revenue panel.
    4. Tie all of that together to show a correct deal value
  • Marco vB
    Marco vB Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2022 #8
    Options

Hi @Master Account , happy to hear you're enjoying the Recurring Revenue feature so far!

Thank you for making your use case so clear. We've made sure your suggestion reaches the teams. We're working hard on perfecting both the Products and the Recurring Revenue features, so stay tuned for news in the future! 🚀

Hi there.  Any progress / update on this?

• Ted Youn
    Ted Youn Member Posts: 116
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2021 #9
    Options

+1.
    I have a few clients who desperately need this feature.

• Daniel Høiberg Lambrecht
    Daniel Høiberg Lambrecht Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited June 2022 #10
    Options

Any progress regarding this feature? 
    For me it doesn't really make sense that it isn't possible yet..

• Josh Levitt
    Josh Levitt Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2022 #11
    Options

New user here and wondering where this feature is on the dev roadmap. It's really confusing that the two concepts aren't linked yet. Hopefully coming soon!

• Eric Brown_4247
    Eric Brown_4247 Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2022 #12
    Options

Assuming we have heard nothing?

• Eric Brown_4247
    edited June 2022 #13
    Options

Looking for an update on this as well.  This would be a great feature. 

1. When creating products, if we can have a way to create the product as a payment schedule or subscription item that would be awesome.
    2. Also a way to select the frequency of the payments or subscription at the product level.
      1. Need a way to add one time charges (think on-boarding fees, setup, consulting, etc.)
    3. Tie those together to automatically calculate/populate the fields in the Revenue panel.
    4. Tie all of that together to show a correct deal value

Still in the same boat?

• Mathias Brask
    Mathias Brask Member Posts: 51
    Photogenic 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2022 #14
    Options

Really need this functionality too. How come Inês Batata that there is not any update/news on this?

Even the API is not helping, since there is no option of hooking into a modal on Pipedrive, so this could be achieved. Therefore we are a lote of folks, waiting for Pipedrive to make this small, but crucial connection.

• Eric Brown_4247
    edited June 2022 #15
    Options

I think it's time to cancel PipeDrive. 

Anyone have similar alternatives that aren't as pricey / intensive as SalesForce?