Yelp Fusion <> Pipedrive integration

Options
Jordan Wagner_74
Jordan Wagner_74 Member Posts: 8
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hi guys,

I am wondering if anyone has ever been able to import review counts from Yelp listing into Pipedrive? 

Thanks in advance for any best practices for accomplishing this!

Comments

• Joseph Valenti
    Joseph Valenti Member Posts: 72
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

Yelp does publish an API (link here) but noone seems to have yet leveraged it to such platform-integration services as Zapier, Integromat or Tray.io. 

I regret that the only way I can think of is to hire a programmer to build a private webhooks integration between Yelp and Pipedrive ("private" meaning that it will work for you alone). My own company has built several webhook integrations to Pipedrive, and there are many many companies out there with the required skills.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2022 #3
    Options

Hi @Jordan Wagner

I would explore the integration platforms listed in our Marketplace here.  If you find one you particularly like, there's a topic for each individual one here in the community (simply enter their name in the search box), so you can post there and talk tips and tricks with other users. 🚀

• Daniel Picon
    Daniel Picon Posts: 27 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

Hello Jordan,

There's a third party developer currently building a Yelp<>Pipedrive integration for our Marketplace, if you'd like I can put you in contact to see if you could be a Beta tester.

Cheers

Daniel

• Jordan Wagner_74
    Jordan Wagner_74 Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    edited June 2020 #5
    Options

Hello Jordan,

There's a third party developer currently building a Yelp<>Pipedrive integration for our Marketplace, if you'd like I can put you in contact to see if you could be a Beta tester.

Cheers

Daniel

Hey Daniel,

I think that is me and my team you are referring to but in case it is not feel free to intro, could be great to collaborate with them :)