🎉 Whoop, whoop! New Campaigns users have just arrived.

Options
InĂȘs Batata
InĂȘs Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper

Why, hello there, email marketing champs, and welcome to the Campaigns beta testers community page. 

Get comfy and let our special guests, @Janis Rozenblats and @Dace Kraučuka  show you the way to better marketing automation by answering your questions.

đŸŒ± New to our Community?

We're a friendly crowd and we're here to help:

👋 Introduce yourself and share your questions, tips, and feedback about Campaigns.

@Rob Hubbard @Michelle Toivonen @Jeverson Zanini @Leonard @C. Dinos Papoulias @Kerri-anne Davoodi @Antonia Chapman @Marty Cunningham @Shawn Bennion @Adam Armijo @Stitch Richardson @Gabriel @Amy Clamp @Tania @Oliver Pilsbury-Gaunt @Benjamin Jones @Markus Ehart @Amanda Basher @Jim Moustakas @Lacey Dandy @Nizar N. Bhojani @Rob Morgan @Tatiana Vanegas @Abidemi Marsh @Olivier LeadLion @Alena @Becky Miller @BI Department @Sebastian Fischmeister @Daryn McLennan @Patricio @Frank Mastronuzzi @Rob Hinckley @Steve Konkle @moshe @Darren Smith @Jessie Zairo @Pedro Varela @Adam Schmitt @Jay @Sales @Sales Admin @David Pieropan @Armando De La Rosa T. @Les Hughes @Nikola Stevanovic @Nathan Lomax-Cooke @Jonas Kalinauskas @Daniel Ehlers @Aaron Schaefer @Ed Hutchinson @Simon Gifford @Adam Scott @Piotr Mazur @Emma @Markus Rehu @Jason Hadjidakis @Omer Shani @Matt Enos @Antoine @Peter Tolhurst @Stefan Dimov @Alexander @Matt Evlampieff @Caroline Beshay @Evan @Sacha Kirk @Julie Issell @Ryan Alter @Jack English @Saunders Robinson @Balåzs Paróczay @Gerry Culver @Tristan Church @Lautaro Dario Silva @Michael @Martin van Stel @Mayflower Construction Group @Matthew Kerner @Trever Gray @Will Gavan @Gloria De Leon @Kristan Hamill @Pete @Ryan Cahoy @Pauline McGrellis @Guilherme Guerra @PipeDrive Admin @Tony Beecroft @Nikola Makhviladze @Jay Mankita @Michael Girgis @Eli Cardon @Ken Rufo @Eoin Oliver @Simon Andrys @Malcolm Ferguson @karin Gluzman @Jeven Farrow @Ling Wu @Anshul Kwatra @Tom LeBrocq @Steven @Brad Friis @Bradley H. Couch @TEUN @TEUN @Grace @Brent Buchanan @Team Coppenwall @Steve Bussey 

Tagged:

Comments

• Jay Mankita
    Jay Mankita Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #2
    Options

Happy to be here. Ready to learn and get this off the ground! I'm a solopreneur teaching artist, and hope that this saves me tons of time once I've got it set up. I'd be happy to Zoom one-on-one or in a group with any other beta users who might benefit from learning and setting it up together.

• InĂȘs Batata
    InĂȘs Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2022 #3
    Options

Happy to be here. Ready to learn and get this off the ground! I'm a solopreneur teaching artist, and hope that this saves me tons of time once I've got it set up. I'd be happy to Zoom one-on-one or in a group with any other beta users who might benefit from learning and setting it up together.

Hi @Jay Mankita, welcome to the group! We're happy to have you with us and delighted to see your enthusiasm :D

Right now you can check out the recording of the live webinar we had with users a couple of weeks ago: đŸŽ„ Webinar | Sell More With Email Marketing.

But there might be more live sessions coming up, make sure to have your notifications on. (@Janis Rozenblats @Gints Branks wink wink, nudge nudge)

To learn even more, get your hands on our freshly-out-of-the-oven 🧑‍🎓 Academy Course | Email marketing 101: How to be exceptionally good.

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #4
    Options

Love the idea Jay!