Integration Active Campaign Pipedrive

Support Jscrambler
Support Jscrambler Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

I'm trying to update a field on Pipedrive every time I update a field in Active Campaign but it doesn't seem to work... Does anyone know if there are specific field types that don't work?

I managed to to it the other way around using automatic imports from Pipedrive into Active Campaign.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Andrus Purde
    Andrus Purde Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

What are you using to connect AC to PD? If you're using the integration built by ActiveCampaign then the support docs suggest that:

• Only contacts fields from ActiveCampaign will sync to fields Pipedrive, including standard and custom contact fields
    • Only contacts who reach the "Create and update people in Pipedrive" action in your automation will be added or updated in Pipedrive

If this wasn't useful I'd suggest to reach out directly to AC.

• Support Jscrambler
    Support Jscrambler Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #3

What are you using to connect AC to PD? If you're using the integration built by ActiveCampaign then the support docs suggest that:

• Only contacts fields from ActiveCampaign will sync to fields Pipedrive, including standard and custom contact fields
    • Only contacts who reach the "Create and update people in Pipedrive" action in your automation will be added or updated in Pipedrive

If this wasn't useful I'd suggest to reach out directly to AC.

Hi Andrus, thanks for your reply.

From AC support they told me it might have to do with the name field not being separated in First Name / Last Name in our Pipedrive account.

Will give that a shot and post the results here