Feature Request for "Campaigns-Addon"

Philipp Oberleitner
Philipp Oberleitner Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Dear all, 

as a user of the "Campaigns" Add-On, integrated in Pipedrive, I was wondering if there are any reliable plans in order to cover the Mailigen-functionality in order to create automated e-mail sequences, such as https://www.mailigen.com/automation/email-automation
That would be a great benefit as it currently is more or less market-standard for e-mail campaigns.

Thanks a lot in adcance

Philipp

Comments

• Dace Kraučuka
    Dace Kraučuka Pipedrive Team Posts: 22 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Likes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

Hello, @Philipp Oberleitner !
    My name is Dace, I'm one of Product managers in Campaigns. Already in couple of weeks we will start to build first iteration of solution for automated email sequences. It will be built by expanding possibilities of existing Workflow automation. Our plan is to provide it to users in Q2 2022. 
    Let me know if you have any more questions.

• Philipp Oberleitner
    Philipp Oberleitner Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #3

Hello, @Philipp Oberleitner !
    My name is Dace, I'm one of Product managers in Campaigns. Already in couple of weeks we will start to build first iteration of solution for automated email sequences. It will be built by expanding possibilities of existing Workflow automation. Our plan is to provide it to users in Q2 2022. 
    Let me know if you have any more questions.

Hi Dace, that sounds great and would provide a lot of positive benefits for that solution.