🆕 Campaigns Roadmap for 2022 (March update)

Almonzer Eskandar
Almonzer Eskandar Pipedrive Team Posts: 100 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
edited July 2022 in What's New #1

It is Almonzer 😊 Campaigns Group Product Manager, I am here to share with you some exciting news! 

As we are rolling out Campaigns to more and more users, we are getting questions from you asking about features such as Automations and Scheduling Campaigns. I am glad to share with you the highlight of our plans for 2022. 

---------------------------------- NOW

Campaigns product team is working on: 

Schedule Campaigns Later 🗓️  - DELIVERED AS OF APRIL 2022

Schedule your campaigns to be sent later based on fixed delivery date and time

Marketing filters 👤 - DELIVERED AS OF APRIL 2022 

Enabling both marketers to segment and target users according to their campaigns-specific attributes and activities. 

Double Opt-in ☑️ - ROLLING OUT TO USERS AS OF JUNE 

Provide solutions that help users to use contacts for email campaigns without worries about abuse.

The above will start rolling out during Q2 to all users

---------------------------------- NEXT

We are starting work on:

Automations foundations 🤖 - EXPECTED ROLL-OUT STARTING MID JULY 2022

Users can automate marketing communications with email campaign and time delay steps and review single campaign reports

Marketing Engagement Notifications ⏭️ - EXPECTED ROLL-OUT STARTING MID JULY 2022

Allow users to create campaign follow up actions based on recipient engagement 

Campaigns Insights foundations 📈 - EXPECTED ROLL-OUT STARTING JULY 2022

Marketers will be able to build reports in Insights based on email marketing reporting data from Campaigns.

The above will start rolling out during Q3 to all users

----------------------------------LATER

Later, this year we are planning:

Engagement Scoring 💚

Marketers will be able to score their contacts based on their engagement levels and the sales users can use this score as guidance in following up with specific users.

Campaigns  Insights extended  📈  📈

Marketing and Sales teams will be able to build conversion funnel-report by matching marketing data from Campaigns with Leads or Deals.     

Automations extended 🤖🤖

TBD

The above will start rolling out during Q4 to all users

I tried to highlight the key and core items we are working on, however, we are always happy to hear your feedback and develop our roadmap accordingly. 

Share your feedback, and help us improve our product! 💪

Comments

• MPS Marketing
    MPS Marketing Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2022 #2

Hi

Looks interesting! 

Can you give us a rough estimate of when Campaigns will be available for everybody? I'm looking to maybe make my company switch to Pipedrive CRM but without e-mail marketing tool, that's a big negative point. 

Thanks!

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited April 2022 #3

Hi

Looks interesting! 

Can you give us a rough estimate of when Campaigns will be available for everybody? I'm looking to maybe make my company switch to Pipedrive CRM but without e-mail marketing tool, that's a big negative point. 

Thanks!

Hi there! Campaigns should be available to all Pipedrive users by mid May, however if you share with me the name of your company I can enable it for you already now. 

• MPS Marketing
    MPS Marketing Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2022 #4

Hi

Looks interesting! 

Thanks!

That's great news, thanks! We haven't switched yet.

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited April 2022 #5

Hi

Looks interesting! 

Thanks!

Feel free to start a trial on Pipedrive and once you do, let me or any of the support team know and we can enable Campaigns for your company. 

Excited to hear you are interested in joining us! 

• Grace Morris
    Grace Morris Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2022 #6

Hi

Looks interesting! 

Thanks!

Is this currently a free add-on?

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited April 2022 #7

Hi

Looks interesting! 

Thanks!

Hi @Grace Morris the add-on has a 21 free trial day, you can use it for free during that period, we do not have a cap on email campaigns sent. After that, it becomes paid. 

• Dom_79187
    Dom_79187 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    edited May 2022 #8

Hi Almonzer, 

This sounds awesome! We currently use Pipedrive for our sales and enjoy it, but would love to add campaigns for its marketing capacities as this is very important for us. Would it be possible to be added to the group of users utilizing campaigns? And what will be the cost of this add-on? 

Many thanks,
    Dom 

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited April 2022 #9
    Dom said:

Hi Almonzer, 

This sounds awesome! We currently use Pipedrive for our sales and enjoy it, but would love to add campaigns for its marketing capacities as this is very important for us. Would it be possible to be added to the group of users utilizing campaigns? And what will be the cost of this add-on? 

Many thanks,
    Dom 

Hi Dom! 

Happy to see your excitement! If you share your company's name I am more than happy to enable Campaigns for you. 

You can then start a trial of 21 days. On our Feature Wall, you will also be able to see our pricing. 

• Dom_79187
    Dom_79187 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    edited April 2022 #10
    Dom said:

Hi Almonzer, 

Many thanks,
    Dom 

Hi Almonzer,

Excellent. The company name is goodcarbon GmbH. If you can enable campaigns that would be great.

Thanks,
    Dom

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited May 2022 #11
    Dom said:

Hi Almonzer, 

Many thanks,
    Dom 

You should now have access to Campaigns! Enjoy and feel free to share your feedback! 

• Peter Birch
    Peter Birch Member Posts: 12
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2022 #12

Engagement scoring sounds great! will this just be based on email open and click or also include website Based activity, something like outfunnel does?

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited May 2022 #13

Engagement scoring sounds great! will this just be based on email open and click or also include website Based activity, something like outfunnel does?

Hi there! happy to see your interest and your question. We are still in the work with our MVP, what you mentioned is indeed something we are considering having in our Scoring functionality! Any further feedback you have? maybe tools you currently use and we can take into consideration? 

• Peter Birch
    Peter Birch Member Posts: 12
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2022 #14

we use email interactions combined with website interactions to then score our leads, which then puts them in filters, automates different types of engagement depending on where they are at in the funnel. So to be able to determine how the lead score is calculated and how long until their score decreases (eg decrease score by x points if no website interaction in y days would be cool.

I use outfunnel + Mailchimp to achieve this. I havent flicked over to use PD campaigns because if I do that then outfunnel will stop working to its full potential for me - and we rely on the OF lead scoring a lot because it includes mail + website interactions 

• Normunds Grāveris
    Normunds Grāveris Member Posts: 2
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited June 2022 #15

Hi,

Our company already started to use Campaigns and we love it. But there is one thing that is not very convenient to use - we work in B2B and our target client is Company. Of course we work with persons in company, but our products is for business usage. What I mean, when we send out Campaign, then on Persons past Activities tab are one tab more - Marketing where we can easy to check which Campaign we sent to this Person. But our company sell many B2B products - office printers, production printers, document management solutions and in bigger Companies usually are different people which are responsible for different products. The problem is that in Company detail view is not Marketing tab, where we can easy to check - which Campaigns are sent to Company. It will be great if also in Company view will be tab Marketing where we can easy to see - which Capiagns are sent to this Company and to which Person.

Cheers

Normunds 

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited May 2022 #16

Hi,

Our company already started to use Campaigns and we love it. But there is one thing that is not very convenient to use - we work in B2B and our target client is Company. Of course we work with persons in company, but our products is for business usage. What I mean, when we send out Campaign, then on Persons past Activities tab are one tab more - Marketing where we can easy to check which Campaign we sent to this Person. But our company sell many B2B products - office printers, production printers, document management solutions and in bigger Companies usually are different people which are responsible for different products. The problem is that in Company detail view is not Marketing tab, where we can easy to check - which Campaigns are sent to Company. It will be great if also in Company view will be tab Marketing where we can easy to see - which Capiagns are sent to this Company and to which Person.

Cheers

Normunds 

Hi @Normunds Grāveris , it is Almonzer the Group Product Manager for Campaigns. I am happy that you are satisfied with Campaigns. As for the feedback you shared I have reached out to the engineering team asking about it. Please always feel encouraged to share your feedback with us! 

Will keep you posted :) 

• Sara Orsborn
    Sara Orsborn Member Posts: 18
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited June 2022 #17

We are enjoying the new Campaigns feature. Well done. Looking forward to the marketing automation so we dont have to continue using another programme for this.

Any plans to be able to see the marketing/email sent within the deal or lead, instead of having to go into the person?
    And marketing automation you are working on... if a new lead gets added, can they start again at start of the marketing automation? Love to test this marketing automation for you.
    Thanks

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited May 2022 #18

We are enjoying the new Campaigns feature. Well done. Looking forward to the marketing automation so we dont have to continue using another programme for this.

Any plans to be able to see the marketing/email sent within the deal or lead, instead of having to go into the person?
    And marketing automation you are working on... if a new lead gets added, can they start again at start of the marketing automation? Love to test this marketing automation for you.
    Thanks

Hi Sara, 

It is Almonzer, the group product manager for Campaigns. 

Thank you for your feedback and comment. 

On the part related to seeing Marketing/ Email sent within the deal or lead, do you mean here to see marketing engagement data for the person or the organization linked with this deal/ lead?

As for marketing automation, we will be sharing news about it very soon, the flow you mentioned was shared with the product manager working on this to make sure it is being thought of. 

Have a lovely day!

• Marc Fabris
    Marc Fabris Member Posts: 4
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited June 2022 #19

I'd be interested to know if any work is planned for segmented content?

(where you can have a section or sections that only show based on certain parameters).

Also would love any engagement scoring to be configurable, to be able to incorporate factors other than email campaign engagement (other manual rating factors or segments for example).

Thanks!

• Sara Orsborn
    edited June 2022 #20

Hi there, loving campaigns. How far away is marketing automation? we are waiting waiting :)

• Sara Orsborn
    edited June 2022 #21

Hi,

Cheers

Normunds 

We are the same on the marketing tab. We need to see it at the deal level as well, as its an extra click to have to go into the person

• Mathias Brask
    Mathias Brask Member Posts: 51
    Photogenic 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2022 #22

I'd be interested to know if any work is planned for segmented content?

(where you can have a section or sections that only show based on certain parameters).

Also would love any engagement scoring to be configurable, to be able to incorporate factors other than email campaign engagement (other manual rating factors or segments for example).

Thanks!

Segmented content could also work, if "campaigns" could divide different setups into different groups or with labels. For example:

- Administrative emails (order confirmation, service-email etc.)
    - Marketing emails (newsletter, offering, new products etc.)

@Almonzer Eskandar any ideas or input on this topic or how Pipedrive are thinking, that companies should solve this issue?

• Sara Orsborn
    edited June 2022 #23

Thanks

What I mean above is you can’t see if they have been sent an email from campaigns in the deal page like you can for other emails sent (they all show in deal). 

• Sara Orsborn
    edited June 2022 #24

Hi,

Cheers

Normunds 

I agree with above too. We deal with the deals & want  to see campaign in the deal page 

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited June 2022 #25

Hi,

Cheers

Normunds 

Hi there, thank you for your feedback, I have taken it with the product team and we will look into what can we do to bring visibility of marketing engagement to other parts of the product. 

Today we are working on Marketing Engagement Notification, where if a person assigned to you has engaged with Marketing content you will be notified without having to look for it yourself. This will be available startig next month.

• Chris Miller_15223
    Chris Miller_15223 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #26

Hello - I'm interested in when the functionality to have recurring activities within a Pipedrive deal will be available.  Right now, the workarounds just don't really work for us - they aren't linked to the deal, and importing a list is too time-consuming.  

• Sebastian Manhood
    Sebastian Manhood Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #27

Hi Almonzer,

How is going the develop roadmap? do you have any updates about this new releases and dates

Best

• Minhaz Moosa
    Minhaz Moosa Member Posts: 43
    5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic

@Almonzer Eskandar Any update on engagement scoring?