Upload data

Diane McKenna
Diane McKenna Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi, when I upload data it automatically assigns activities to me and I just need to upload the data as leads...how do I do that?

Comments

• Arthur_70084
    Arthur_70084 Member Posts: 72
    First Comment
    edited March 2022 #2

Hey @Diane McKenna 

I'm not sure I've understood your need. You want to add activities to a prospect ?

• Diane McKenna
    edited March 2022 #3
    Arthur said:

Hey @Diane McKenna 

I'm not sure I've understood your need. You want to add activities to a prospect ?

Hey @Arthur

When I upload data it immediately creates activities for me which I don't want, I just simply want it to upload the data as Leads?

• Arthur_70084
    First Comment
    edited March 2022 #4
    Arthur said:

Hey @Diane McKenna 

Heu, do you think we can do a visio call ? 

Cause only through chat I can't see what's wrong 😅

• Diane McKenna
    edited March 2022 #5
    Arthur said:

Hey @Diane McKenna 

sure, can you send me an invite?

• Arthur_70084
    First Comment
    edited March 2022 #6
    Arthur said:

Hey @Diane McKenna 

Pour participer à la réunion sur Google Meet, cliquez sur ce lien : meet.google.com/pck-hvjf-pyd

Vous pouvez également ouvrir Meet et saisir ce code : pck-hvjf-pyd

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,519
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Insightfuls 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2022 #7
    Arthur said:

Hey @Diane McKenna 

There must be an automation which creates activities when new leads are added. You can switch the automation off, upload the leads, then switch it back again.

• Connexus Admin
    Connexus Admin Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment

I am having the same problem. I have lists of prospective leads. I want to upload them to the leads tab in the system. When I upload the list they always show up in the deals list. I am not ready to put them in that part of the system. How do I upload a list directly to the leads.