Basic feature request >> Showing attached products in deal filters (list view)

Options
David_Zisner
David_Zisner Member Posts: 29
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

Hi,

We are fanatic about attaching products to deals and working with the products module.

We also teach our clients to always attach products to their deals and build all our automation around products.

However, the deal filters do not display the products attached to the deals. So if a client wants to sort all open deals by attached product, or see all open deals by salesperson with the product attached >> they need to build a different filter per product, one by one.

This is not a viable solution for clients that want to do something very simple - see which products their salespeople are selling. Basic daily sales operations.

This is becoming a true handicap and the solution, in my opinion, is simple - add a products column to the deals list view.

It will display all products attached - one or more, just as a multi option field is displayed in the list view.

This is so basic that I don't understand why it isn't yet available.

If you feel the need for this, please uptove  🙏🙏

Comments

• Frits Strating_6654
    Frits Strating_6654 Member Posts: 14
    edited March 2022 #2
    Options

Hi, Thanks for de Request. We are asking it for years now. But no respons. This would make PD compleet. Hopefully they will listen

• David_Zisner
    David_Zisner Member Posts: 29
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #3
    Options

Hi, Thanks for de Request. We are asking it for years now. But no respons. This would make PD compleet. Hopefully they will listen

I agree, this is so basic and necessary

• Lewis Halket
    Lewis Halket Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

I second this, we would also like to have this feature.

• Pierre Calzadilla
    Options

I just made a similar request:

We need reporting by deal, product and value by product. I expect an output like this:

Deal Name | Product 1 Name | Product 2 Name | Product 3 Name| Product 4 Name .....

XYZWidget | $VALUE P1 | $VALUE P2 | |$VALUE P3 | $VALUE P4

Today we get charts with totals - not helpful. I have hundreds of deals where we added products to each deal with values by product. I should be able to export this in a CSV file at least that shows me the deal name, the products attached to that deal and the value for each product. The data is there. How do i get it out?

another CRM does this fantastically. PD may have hit the wall with me. This is business critical.

• Michel Rummens
    Michel Rummens Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

I find myself in need of exactly this, having to request this additionally for every product is not something that is feasible with the amount of products we have. Would love to see this introduced!

• Dirk Knöchel
    Dirk Knöchel Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options

We need also a solution for this problem. Our problem is, we are offering different products and we have different teams that are selling these products. So we need the information, which products was offered and what is the value of the offered product each. Also have the products a different margin. So it is not helpfull to see a total dealsize of for example 50.000 € if we can not see, what kind of products er offered. Because - depending on what was offered - the margin could be like 50% or only 10%.