What is the best phone solution?

Options
Wesley_49026
Wesley_49026 Member Posts: 25
First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi guys,

Right now, I linked Cloudtalk to Pipedrive and everything works fine. An important KPI on which we direct our sales representatives is the number of customer contacts they have. But...

Problem: the integration between Cloudtalk and Pipedrive is build in such a way that every call made (including voicemail) is registrered as a phone call (activity) with status 'done'. 

Solution 1: an integration between Caller X and Pipedrive where it's possible to set conditions in the integration. In this case, the condition would be. If phone call is longer then 10 sec, then phone call is logged as customer contact (activity) with status 'done'. 

Solution 2: using Integromat/Zapier as an intermediate step. However, this is not my favorite solution. But if there is a workaround already tested an implemented, it would be useful. I simply don't want to figure that out myself. 

Does anyone know what caller fits our need? Much love for the one helping me out!! 🫶

Tagged:

Comments

• Arthur_70084
    Arthur_70084 Member Posts: 72
    First Comment
    edited March 2022 #2
    Options

Hey you should have a look at Aircall :) 

• Wesley_49026
    edited March 2022 #3
    Options
    Arthur said:

Hey you should have a look at Aircall :) 

Thanks! I’ll check it out ;)

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited March 2022 #4
    Options

Even Aircall doesn't log voicemails as voicemails. I have set up a data pipeline with Aircall to filter out calls with an in-call duration of less than xx seconds. Can you ask your team to tag calls with 'voicemail' if they left a voicemail? Call outcomes recording is crucial for this reason but not many folks do it.

• Alex Stueber
    Alex Stueber Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #5
    Options

Hey Wesley, I would add to the list CloudTalk and Ringover 

I think both tools are great options too.

• Wesley_49026
    edited March 2022 #6
    Options

Even Aircall doesn't log voicemails as voicemails. I have set up a data pipeline with Aircall to filter out calls with an in-call duration of less than xx seconds. Can you ask your team to tag calls with 'voicemail' if they left a voicemail? Call outcomes recording is crucial for this reason but not many folks do it.

Yep, that's how we currently do it. Our team tags the call outcome in Cloudtalk rn. How did you set up the data pipeline? Zapier/Integromat I assume? 

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited March 2022 #7
    Options

You can set one using FiveTran. But I found that just manually exporting the data in a CSV takes 5 minutes.