Newbie question on drip marketing - what tools to integrate with Pipedrive?
I'm looking for basic direction on what tool to use for an email drip marketing campaign. I'm putting together a marketing / sales campaign. I have an identified target market segment and supporting collateral (video, landing page, Calendly, supporting web pages). I'm selling online workshops for process change, strategy, team building, etc.
I've been using Pipedrive as a simple contact database; I like the Pipedrive UI. I have Seamless.ai for leads, so good integration with Pipedrive. I have a MailChimp account that I have set up for SaaS technical notifications, however, I could use it for other things. I've done a drip campaign using Cleverly for LinkedIn connections so get the general idea about drip.
I would be happy to make 100 contacts per week, to start. I'd like the following basic features:
- Strong integration with Pipedrive
- Send initial email (with a clickable picture, leading to a video and landing page)
- Stop the campaign if they open or click, so I can do a custom follow up
- Send a second email if no response
- Send a third email if no response.
- Be able to track the "no response" after the third email.
Again, I'm looking for recommendations on the best / most widely used marketing tools that are used in integration with Pipedrive to accomplish those things.
UPDATE: On further research, I started a 14-day trial of AutoPilot.