Pre-scheduling email campaigns

Katrina Mullins
Katrina Mullins Member Posts: 17
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi, is this functionality available?  I can only see a SEND button which does not have any further functionality to selected date, time zone, time when I would like to send campaigns out?

#askingforadvice #Pipedrivecampaigns

Comments

• Andre Vill
    Andre Vill Member Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes
    edited March 2022 #2

Hi Katrina!

This is currently not a feature, but I think I saw it on the next quarters' update list. So I am guessing it will take some time to get implemented into the Campaigns feature list.

• Katrina Mullins
    Katrina Mullins Member Posts: 17
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #3

Hi Katrina!

This is currently not a feature, but I think I saw it on the next quarters' update list. So I am guessing it will take some time to get implemented into the Campaigns feature list.

Yes I saw that too - quite a lot of the functionality I would like to see and expect is not there yet - not too keen to pay for this add-on until all the functionality I have on other apps is there in Pipedrive 

• Andre Vill
    Andre Vill Member Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes
    edited March 2022 #4

Hi Katrina!

Hi Katrina!

I Agree, from the feature list, it's a bit hard to justify the price, if competitors have an advantage over them. 

Something to keep in mind is, that integrations are never 100% accurate, and to keep all the data in 1 software, that does Marketing and Sales, will give you other benefits.

Hopefully, Pipedrive keeps on updating the Campaigns feature and it will grow to be a lot more useful in the future!

• Almonzer Eskandar
    Almonzer Eskandar Pipedrive Team Posts: 100 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #5

Hi Katrina, Scheduling Campaigns functionality will be available in April to all users!