Leads Inbox - Group Emails

Options
Eve Davitt
Eve Davitt Member Posts: 1
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Is anyone else hoping this function becomes a reality soon? We want to be able to contact new leads at various stages throughout the sales lifecyle, but there's currently no option to send group emails from the Leads section.

I've asked Pipedrive several times about this for months, but so far nothing has happened...

In the meantime, has anyone found a good workaround for this i.e. to be able to contact leads a different way? (I was considering exporting all leads / re-uploading to contacts section as a separate list...or something along those lines)

Comments

• Andre Vill
    Andre Vill Member Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes
    edited March 2022 #2
    Options

Hi Hannah!

This is a great idea for Pipedrive to implement. But for now, you can't send group emails from Leads inbox. 

For a workaround, I would suggest this: Every time you add a lead, if you add a contact person to it, it automatically gets added into the Contacts. This means an easy workaround would be to just filter out the specifics.

I created a quick and basic filter for now, but you can find filter out any specifics or custom fields.

Hope you get this fixed at least for now 

BR

Andre

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited March 2022 #3
    Options

Hi @Hannah Cahill,

My suggestion would be to create a separate pipeline for leads under Deals (call it Leads if you want), and then continue to use all the features that are available under Deals.

I think you can set up an automation to convert a lead into a deal as soon as a new lead is created.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Best,

Amit Sarda (https://community.pipedrive.com/user/amitsarda)

• Inés Líndez
    Inés Líndez Posts: 3
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited March 2022 #4
    Options

Hi Hannah! This is nice feedback!

In the meantime, you can try workflow automation, for example: "Lead created" --> "send a welcome email." (I would also include my scheduler link on that welcome email).

This way you don't even need to worry about sending the group email :)