Sent campaigns triggered 55 actions - how do I switch this off

Katrina Mullins
Katrina Mullins Member Posts: 17
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic

Hi, I recently sent a campaign with 55 recipients - when this had gone out, I now have 55 new activities with the subject 'marketing campaign list'.  When I turn this email campaign tool on fully I will have 1000s of recipients and do not want 1000s of activities in my to do list - How can I switch this trigger off please?

#Emailcampaigns #activitylist #marketingcampaignlist #Feedbackandsuggestions #askingforadvice

Comments

• Andre Vill
    Andre Vill Member Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes
    edited March 2022 #2

Hi Katrina!

This should 100% not be happening. I have sent out a few campaigns and haven't had this happen to me. Do you have any automations that could be the problem? 

If not, you should reach out to Pipedrive support through the Quick Help chatbot feature.

• Katrina Mullins
    edited March 2022 #3

Hi Katrina!

This should 100% not be happening. I have sent out a few campaigns and haven't had this happen to me. Do you have any automations that could be the problem? 

If not, you should reach out to Pipedrive support through the Quick Help chatbot feature.

Thought it was suspect!  I have raised it with a live chat. but they have gone on lunch break!! 

• Rick Clark_67331
    Rick Clark_67331 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2022 #4

Sounds like you have a Workflow Automation on. Check Settings/Automation.

• Katrina Mullins
    edited March 2022 #5

Sounds like you have a Workflow Automation on. Check Settings/Automation.

Help desk discovered it was because I imported activities when I uploaded some new contacts - I never noticed this but since then it has been working fine

• Julie Issell
    Julie Issell Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited March 2022 #6

Hi Katrina!