Pipedrive Calendar

Amy - Safety Panda
Amy - Safety Panda Member Posts: 8
Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

Pipedrive to have its own calendar sharable and visible with team members, where won deals could be added to the calendar automatically etc via work flow automation. 

Outlook sync doesn't really work for our set up - therefore we are paying anther 3rd party cloud based calendar - Team up. 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Andre Vill
    Andre Vill Member Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes
    edited March 2022 #2

Hi, Amy!

Can you explain this idea a bit more? 

As far as I understand from this text, you would like to showcase your wins in the calendar? I think would be doable, with workflow automation. "Every time a deal is won, make an activity". Of course, it won't stand out as mutch, but it would be in the calendar nonetheless.

• Amy - Safety Panda
    Amy - Safety Panda Member Posts: 8
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2022 #3

Hi, Amy!

Can you explain this idea a bit more? 

As far as I understand from this text, you would like to showcase your wins in the calendar? I think would be doable, with workflow automation. "Every time a deal is won, make an activity". Of course, it won't stand out as mutch, but it would be in the calendar nonetheless.

Hi, 

Sure! We are a training company - The Sales team use deals for booking training courses, so we need to transfer our deal information - Organisation Name, Deal name, training location, and the date of the training into the to the 3rd party calendar so our training instructors have access and we can see who's booked out and where they are going, it also helps the sales team not to double book etc. 

I hope Ive explained it a little more?