ברוכים הבאים לקבוצה הישראלית בקהילת פייפדרייב הבינלאומית :-)

David_Zisner
David_Zisner Member Posts: 29
First Anniversary Elite + Premier Solution Provider 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

יצרנו פלטפורמה לשאלות ותשובות לקהל הישראלי. שמי דודו ציזנר מחברת לאנדוליני פתרונות, ואני מוביל את קהילת פייפדרייב בישראל מאז 2015.

עכשיו כחלק מקהילת המכירות העולמית של פייפדרייב שמור לנו מקום של כבוד בשיח ובפעילות.

אנחנו עושים דברים מדהימים בישראל עם אוטומציה מכירתית ואינטגרציה בין פייפדרייב למערכות אחרות ואין לי ספק שלכולכם יש מה לתרום לקהילה כאן, ולהיתרם ממנה.

החלום שלי הוא שהידע והכלים גם יחלחלו לקבוצות הבינלאומיות של קהילת פייפדרייב.

תעלו כל דבר שעולה על רוחכם - שאלות, שיתופים, וכמובן דברים מגניבים שעשיתם.

בואו נמכור :-) 

Comments

• David Ben-Tolila
    David Ben-Tolila Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2022 #2

אשמח מאד לקבל ייעוץ בתחום

• Jonathan Clayman
    Jonathan Clayman Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #3

Must say that as a 20 year veteran with  CRM solutions, this by far takes the title of the shittiest one I have ever experienced.

There are so many problems, downfalls and issues it really is inconceivable a company has 20 + years to learn and build on the experiences of so many  good ones , and the best they can come up with is this so called CRM solutions????

• Clarissa Silvino
    Clarissa Silvino Pipedrive Team Posts: 80 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited January 2021 #4

Must say that as a 20 year veteran with  CRM solutions, this by far takes the title of the shittiest one I have ever experienced.

There are so many problems, downfalls and issues it really is inconceivable a company has 20 + years to learn and build on the experiences of so many  good ones , and the best they can come up with is this so called CRM solutions????

Hey @Jonathan Clayman, this is Clarissa from the Support Management Team - nice to meet you.

We're sorry to hear you got this impression from our product. May I kindly ask which problems specifically are you talking about? We're always aiming to improve our system and this will help us on the matter. Also, have you been in touch with our Support team? Maybe they can help you out on any doubt or problem, as we'll be glad to assist.

Thanks and have a great day meanwhile.