Shareable Dashboards

Options
Xavier Framis
Xavier Framis Member Posts: 32
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
edited May 2022 in Sales CRM #1

A shared board cannot be modified or copied to modify. Insist "or copied to modify".

An own dashboard cannot be copied to configure other variables.

Is it really so?

Comments

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2022 #2
    Options

Hi Xavier! 

Currently, Dashboards themselves are not possible to copy. You can, however, copy the Reports inside the Dashboard by making a change and saving them as new. This is true also for the Reports shared with you. This way you can modify specific Reports and as they appear under your own Reports, they can also be added to your Dashboard as needed. 

• Xavier Framis
    Xavier Framis Member Posts: 32
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2022 #3
    Options
    Kreete K said:

Hi Xavier! 

Currently, Dashboards themselves are not possible to copy. You can, however, copy the Reports inside the Dashboard by making a change and saving them as new. This is true also for the Reports shared with you. This way you can modify specific Reports and as they appear under your own Reports, they can also be added to your Dashboard as needed. 

Hi Kreete.

Thanks for your answer. That escaped me after seeing that I couldn't drag the shared reports.

I take this opportunity to comment on what she commented on customer service 👇🏽

The logic of copying internal boards (shared as a viewer or owned) is necessary for large teams.

Currently, a 23-user client with a professional plan should be able to copy boards or change ownership (boards allow viewers to share, but not change ownership) to ensure no mistakes are made and the display of basic direction indicators on which to work subdirections.