Automated email not showing up in contacts done timeline

Rico den Burger_72422
Rico den Burger_72422 Member Posts: 6
5 Up Votes Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

Hi all,

I hope you guys can help me out. My company sends automatic emails when we add a contact. The contact does receive the email, but the sent email is not showing up in the contact's done timeline. 

What is going wrong here?

Thanx in advance, Rico.

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 847
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited March 2022 #2

1- Is your email integration turned on?

2- You can bcc the pipedrive record [through the automation] so it gets recorded even if you dont use #1

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2022 #3

Hi Rico! 

You can also reach out to our Support team via in-app chat or support@pipedrive.com so they could check a bit further based on the screenshots of your account. Might be something they can suggest :) 

• Rico den Burger_72422
    5 Up Votes Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #4

1- Is your email integration turned on?

2- You can bcc the pipedrive record [through the automation] so it gets recorded even if you dont use #1

Hi Boris, 

Thank you for your quick response. The e-mail integration is turned on. I will try your second solution to see if this works. Thank you. 

• Rico den Burger_72422
    5 Up Votes Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #5
    Kreete K said:

Hi Rico! 

You can also reach out to our Support team via in-app chat or support@pipedrive.com so they could check a bit further based on the screenshots of your account. Might be something they can suggest :) 

Hi Kreete, thank you for reaching out. I will try the solution Boris suggest. If that doesn't work I will try support. Thank you.