How do you connect ActiveCampaign to Pipedrive?
Are you using ActiveCampaign and Pipedrive? Do you want to connect the two platforms to automate your sales and marketing processes? If you’re looking for a way to connect your ActiveCampaign account to Pipedrive, here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
If so, read on to find out how to do just that!
First, log in to your ActiveCampaign account and go to the “My Settings” page. From there, click on the “Integrations” tab and scroll down to the “Pipedrive” integration.
Click on the “Enable” button and then enter your Pipedrive API key into the field provided. Once you’ve done that, click on the “Save” button and you’re all set!
Now, whenever you create a new ActiveCampaign contact, they will automatically be added to your Pipedrive account.
ActiveCampaign to Pipedrive using third-party integration tool
In order to connect ActiveCampaign to Pipedrive, you’ll need to use a third-party integration tool. We recommend using Zapier, as they offer a free trial and have a wide range of integrations available.
Once you’ve signed up for Zapier and created a new Zap, you’ll need to select ActiveCampaign as your trigger application and choose the desired trigger event. For example, you could trigger the Zap whenever a new contact is added to ActiveCampaign.
Next, you’ll need to select Pipedrive as your action application and choose the desired action event. For example, you could add the new ActiveCampaign contact to Pipedrive as a new deal.
You’ll then need to map the fields between the two applications and turn on your Zap. That’s it! You’ve now successfully connected ActiveCampaign to Pipedrive.
How to set up automatic contact sync from Pipedrive to ActiveCampaign
If you use both Pipedrive and ActiveCampaign to manage your customer relationships, you know how important it is to keep both systems up-to-date. One way to make sure your data is always accurate is to set up automatic contact sync between the two platforms. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log in to your Pipedrive account and go to the Settings gear in the top right-hand corner.
2. Select Integration Settings from the drop-down menu.
3. Find ActiveCampaign in the list of available integrations and click the Install button.
4. Follow the instructions to connect your ActiveCampaign account to Pipedrive.
5. Once the connection is complete, go to the ActiveCampaign integration settings page in Pipedrive.
6. Select the contact fields you want to sync and click the Save changes button.
7. That’s it! Your contacts will now sync automatically between Pipedrive and ActiveCampaign.