Adding followers to Deals/Orgs/Contact through a permission request.

Options
Andre Vill
Andre Vill Member Posts: 131
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hey! Does anybody have a workaround for adding followers to Deals/Orgs/Contacts? We are currently trying to automate a process, where a employee can request to follow any of the above, to see all the information with them. Manually adding them or Importing them is not an option, since the requests can come at different times. We have looked into Zapier, but at this point, we might just higher a developer to connect some API keys for this to get a better visual.

Comments

• Akhil_Supermeet.ai
    Akhil_Supermeet.ai Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #2
    Options

@Andre Vill Seems like I've got a similar requirement.

Did you able to achieve this? 

My use case is to assign a deal to another person if the account owner is not available to pick up bookings or any other activities. I think the followers will get visibility in this case and auto-routing the activity will help. 

• Andre Vill
    Andre Vill Member Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes
    edited May 2022 #3
    Options
    Akhil said:

My use case is to assign a deal to another person if the account owner is not available to pick up bookings or any other activities. I think the followers will get visibility in this case and auto-routing the activity will help. 

Hi Akhil!

To be honest, we didn't really find a workaround. You could use Integromat or Zapier, which could maybe help you out with this. For our client, we will just do it semi-manually.

When a client manager wants permission from some user, he/she will create an activity under the organisation which specific type, which will activate a automation, that will send an email template and a Slack message to the Org owner.

• Akhil_Supermeet.ai
    Akhil_Supermeet.ai Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #4
    Options
    Akhil said:

Hi Andre,

Thanks for the update. Will try something similar!