Add Product Value to appear as a column in the insights detailed tab

Pauline MARIET
Pauline MARIET Member Posts: 7
First Comment Photogenic

Hello,

I have created an insight to follow up some products revenues but I only can see the total amount of deals in the columns when I click on the details. It would be great to be able to display the product value like it is in the chart.

Thank you

2 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Pauline MARIET
    Pauline MARIET Member Posts: 7
    First Comment Photogenic

Again if someone sees my post:

I am able to have a chart with the detailed value of each "product" I have in my opportunities but when I have a look in the tab under the only column for value I have is the total value of each opp. I cannot distinguish the value for each product without going into each opportunities. I have asked if it was possible to modify that a couple of month ago in order to be able to display a column with the value of each product. Do you know if something has been done in this way ?

• RogerUriah
    RogerUriah Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment

To add product value as a column in the insights detailed tab, follow these steps:

1. Go to the insights section of the platform you are using.
    2. Locate the "Detailed Tab" and open it.
    3. Look for the option to "Add Column" or "Customize Columns".
    4. Select "Product Value" from the list of available columns.
    5. If necessary, reorder the columns to place "Product Value" in the desired position.
    6. Save your changes.

Note: These steps may vary depending on the platform you are using. Please refer to the platform's documentation or support team for specific instructions.