New: Caller for Leads ☎️

Options
Manuel Oliveira
Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
edited July 2022 in What's New #1

What

The Caller tool now functions in the Leads inbox much the same way it does in a Contact or Deal. There are two ways you can access a phone number and make a call through a Lead:

• Linked Person's number
  • Phone type Lead/Deal custom field

For both examples, all you would need to do is have a phone number value available in a Lead's detail view, at which point you will be able to use that number to make calls through your Pipedrive account.

For whom?

Professional and Enterprise plans

When?

Gradually rolling out to companies throughout April 2022

81882_ezgif-1-b0ec33b628.gif
Tagged:

Comments

• Pierre Riollet_32986
    Pierre Riollet_32986 Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

Good news ! Useful when spending a long time on prospect box. Thanks.

Pierre

• Robin Blandford
    Robin Blandford Member Posts: 18
    5 Likes First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #3
    Options

Why isn't it on the Tabs (beside Email) like on a Deal/Person etc.?

• Jorge Martínez Marbán
    Jorge Martínez Marbán Member Posts: 38
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #4
    Options

This is a great add on. But it would be great if I can see more phone numbers. For example there are cases in which when you pull a database you have 2 or 3 phone numbers. Under leads you only can see one, and in many cases is not the correct one. 

• Yves BERNARD
    Yves BERNARD Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2022 #5
    Options

Hello Manuel,

The Lead Box is very useful. 

But there is a problem when I'm working with a lead : The form where I see the lead and the contact displays only one email and one phone number, even I have other one in the contact. It's a problem when I want to contact my Lead by email on his 2 email (pro and personal).

Thanks in advance

Yves

• Manuel Oliveira
    edited May 2022 #6
    Options

Hello Manuel,

But there is a problem when I'm working with a lead : The form where I see the lead and the contact displays only one email and one phone number, even I have other one in the contact. It's a problem when I want to contact my Lead by email on his 2 email (pro and personal).

Thanks in advance

Yves

Hi @Yves BERNARD , thank you for your feedback! That is correct, at the moment it will only display one email and phone number per lead but this has been noted. I'm also tagging our PM @Vincent Jyrwa here for reference.

• Vincent Jyrwa
    Vincent Jyrwa Pipedrive Team Posts: 224 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2022 #7
    Options

Hello Manuel,

Thanks in advance

Yves

Thanks @Yves BERNARD for the feedback. Will share it internally! 

• Yves BERDAH
    Yves BERDAH Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #8
    Options

Hello Manuel,

Thanks in advance

Yves

Hello Manuel,

Is the problem of the display of one email or one phone is soon resolved ?

Thanks !

• Manuel Oliveira
    edited May 2022 #9
    Options

Hello Manuel,

Thanks in advance

Yves

Hi @Yves BERDAH, this is not in the plans for the very near future I'm afraid. But I made sure your feedback reaches our developers so it may be made available in a future update.

• Yves BERDAH
    Yves BERDAH Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #10
    Options

Hello Manuel,

Thanks in advance

Yves

I understand...

So there is a possibility to prioritize the phone number or email we'll see in the Lead form ?

Thanks !