ZIP CODES IN ORGANIZATION DETAIL

Options
Abbey Garcia
Abbey Garcia Member Posts: 4

It is ABSURD to me that Pipedrive hasn't AT LEAST allowed for the separate zip field to show up in the sidebar of the detail view of an organization. The field is available in the organization list but they can't add it as another field option in the sidebar? That's ridiculous. This is the MINIMUM viable solution Pipedrive should have provided for this problem in all this time you all have been posting about this.  Allow users to select Full/Combined address as the default address type that shows in detail AND/OR allow users to select Zip/Postal Code as a field to show in the left hand sidebar on detail page. 

It can show up here and here...

but not here?!?!

625d757432f83dd67696c565_31948.png
625d75c60f654a92818ba0ce_27638.png
Tagged:

Comments

• RG
    RG Member Posts: 26
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

Where are you selecting full / combined address?

• Abbey Garcia
    Abbey Garcia Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2022 #3
    Options

It's a column available to add in the organization list, but it can't be seen in the organization's own detail page. 

• RG
    edited April 2022 #4
    Options

Mine was not listed as a choice but I typed "full" into the search bar and it populated.  So that fixed my organizations in the list view like you said; however, when I click on a deal that is attached to an organization--no zip code.  You are the first person to point out the full/combined view--thanks!  Now I'm really pissed...cause it's there...but it's not.

• RG
    edited April 2022 #5
    Options

I wrote another reply but it was picked up by bots.  Not sure why--but I used a word that sounds like sissed and starts with a p.  You are a genius.  It was not a selection but I typed "full" into the search bar and it populated.  So now exactly like you said--zip code is there, just not where you need it.  I did the same thing for the person setting but those addresses did not populate.  So yeah.  Not cool.

• Edie Mew
    Edie Mew Member Posts: 169
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Answer
    edited April 2022 #6
    Options

Hi @Abbey Garcia  I understand your frustration here, what would be the use case/reason for having Zip codes separate? 

Thank you,

Edie

• Keith Kessler
    Keith Kessler Member Posts: 1
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #7
    Options

When will this be fixed?

In the USA zip codes are part of the address. Without a zip code you simply don't have a useable address. I don't need to know what country its in, I only deal with US customers.