3 trigger email examples to engage prospects and customers

Options
Will Sigsworth
Will Sigsworth Pipedrive Team Posts: 64 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes

Here are some examples of how trigger emails provide value to customers in various fields.

1. Ecommerce platforms

Trigger emails act as a tour guide to support customers through their journey. 

You may send an email when:

• A customer places or cancels an order
  • A customer abandons their cart
  • A customer hits a certain milestone, such as a year since they first signed up 

2. SaaS companies

Trigger email strategies used by SaaS companies include:

• A new customer purchases your software, leading to a set of educational onboarding emails about your product
  • A customer’s trial (or subscription) is ending soon, triggering an email that reminds them to purchase a new plan

These emails create a dialogue with customers and increase engagement with your company. 

3. B2B companies 

Trigger emails benefit your B2B marketing workflow by nurturing your leads. Even if they’re not ready to make a purchase, providing valuable information pushes them down the sales funnel, making them likely to convert into customers.

Check out the full article to​​ learn what a triggered email is and how to perfect your next campaign.

626653def1067d6cbde91072_30348.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Jacqui Evans
    Jacqui Evans Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

how do i set up a welcome email using the pipedrive EDM module?

• Will Sigsworth
    Will Sigsworth Pipedrive Team Posts: 64 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes
    edited April 2022 #3
    Options

how do i set up a welcome email using the pipedrive EDM module?

Hi Jacqui, thanks for your comment. As it depends on your plan, I recommend using our Knowledge Base to either find the answer or contact our Support team: https://support.pipedrive.com/