3 trigger email examples to engage prospects and customers
Here are some examples of how trigger emails provide value to customers in various fields.
1. Ecommerce platforms
Trigger emails act as a tour guide to support customers through their journey.
You may send an email when:
- A customer places or cancels an order
- A customer abandons their cart
- A customer hits a certain milestone, such as a year since they first signed up
2. SaaS companies
Trigger email strategies used by SaaS companies include:
- A new customer purchases your software, leading to a set of educational onboarding emails about your product
- A customer’s trial (or subscription) is ending soon, triggering an email that reminds them to purchase a new plan
These emails create a dialogue with customers and increase engagement with your company.
3. B2B companies
Trigger emails benefit your B2B marketing workflow by nurturing your leads. Even if they’re not ready to make a purchase, providing valuable information pushes them down the sales funnel, making them likely to convert into customers.
Check out the full article to learn what a triggered email is and how to perfect your next campaign.
Jacqui Evans Posts: 5edited April 2022 #2
how do i set up a welcome email using the pipedrive EDM module?0
Will Sigsworth Posts: 63edited April 2022 #3Jacqui Evans said:
how do i set up a welcome email using the pipedrive EDM module?
Hi Jacqui, thanks for your comment. As it depends on your plan, I recommend using our Knowledge Base to either find the answer or contact our Support team: https://support.pipedrive.com/0