Feedback and Suggestions: custom field improvement

deborahs
deborahs Member Posts: 3
First Anniversary

I would like to suggest one improvement in the custom field, unique options. The option none is a standard and alwalys show it in the field as an option. It would be great if the option "none" could be not a standard and an option that the admin can choosse if it will be a field to choose. Thanks in advance

Tagged:
1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• svamann
    svamann Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes
    edited April 2022 #2

The possibility to define a default value other than "None" would help us, too. I would even like to remove "None" as an option altogether, for some fields.

For example, we have a field "Formal address" on contacts, to track whether we call people by their first name or last name. I would like this to default to "Yes" and have "No" as the only other available value.

• deborahs
    deborahs Member Posts: 3
    First Anniversary
    edited April 2022 #3

The possibility to define a default value other than "None" would help us, too. I would even like to remove "None" as an option altogether, for some fields.

For example, we have a field "Formal address" on contacts, to track whether we call people by their first name or last name. I would like this to default to "Yes" and have "No" as the only other available value.

Perfect Sven. Your example definied what I would like to have in Pipedrive. Yes and No as options to register and not Yes, No and None as options. Thanks a lot. 

• Andrew Noakes
    Andrew Noakes Member Posts: 8
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

same here.

I want a yes and no field but instead i get , yes/no and none???? this defeats the purpose.