Job title in organisation view

Lindsey Barton
Lindsey Barton Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

On an organisation page, under 'people' on the left hand side, could I suggest the feature of displaying a contacts Job Title next to their name so that you do not have to click on 'view all' each time?

For us this is something that we really require.

Thanks

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Bert Calatz
    Bert Calatz Member Posts: 60
    First Comment
    edited April 2022 #2

That's a very good suggestion @Lindsey Barton.  And / or displaying the label for instance. What we do here is labeling persons within the DMU. For instance influencer, decision maker, user and so on. If you have companies with more contact persons, you will immediately see everyone's role. 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,091 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited June 2022 #3

Thanks for sharing @Lindsey Barton I've passed on your suggestion to the team. In the meantime the best workaround (I agree, not ideal) is to add the job title in the name itself so you can see it on first sight. 

Another option, is to look at the person list view, include the job title field and filter for persons who work in a specific organisation for example. But also needs some extra steps to achieve.

Anyways, I've passed it along, thanks for sharing with us!

• Lindsey Barton
    Lindsey Barton Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2020 #4

Thanks for sharing @Lindsey Barton I've passed on your suggestion to the team. In the meantime the best workaround (I agree, not ideal) is to add the job title in the name itself so you can see it on first sight. 

Another option, is to look at the person list view, include the job title field and filter for persons who work in a specific organisation for example. But also needs some extra steps to achieve.

Thank you @Mike van der Valk  It is much appreciated.

We have started to add the job title in the name itself, but this is causing issues when we export the contacts.

Thank you for passing on to the team.

• Albert_82625
    Albert_82625 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2022 #5

Hi @Mike van der Valk ,

I am a new user of Pipedrive and I share the same interest of displaying the job title for each contact on the organization view. At least on the modal popup that is shown when we hover the mouse pointer over the name.

I have noticed this feature was requested a couple of years ago. Please let us know if this has already been implemented or not yet.

Thanks

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,091 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited June 2022 #6

Unfortunately it's not implemented, best is to also write to support about it so they can use their process to request this from the product teams.

• Not having this as an option is problematic.

If I have 10 people under an organization, I have to open each person to find the billing contact.

Surely there must be a better way.

Best Greg