Tracking page for the customer

Usuario TI
Usuario TI Member Posts: 5
First Anniversary Photogenic

When I buy a burger, I get a link to a fancy webpage where I can track the status of my order. 

Is there a way to provide something similar to our customers? The idea is to expose only part of the information in the deal. 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 848
    5 Likes Premier Solution Provider First Anniversary First Answer
    edited April 2022 #2

You can create an insight report, then embed that onto a dashboard, then create a public link and provide that link to the client. 

• Usuario TI
    Usuario TI Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #3

You can create an insight report, then embed that onto a dashboard, then create a public link and provide that link to the client. 

Hi Boris, thanks for the suggestion. It's ok if you have a small numbers of Deals, but it would be great to have a "tracking page" that is automatically created for the client. 

That way, when the deal is created, we could send an automated email saying something like "To check the status of your order, go here". 

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,519
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Insightfuls 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2022 #4

Hi Alejandro,

You can set up a data pipeline between your select Pipedrive deals and Google Sheets using Coupler.

You can then send the data from Pipedrive to Google Sheets, and then create a simple app to show select fields for each customer using Glide Apps or Noloco.

If you have any other questions or need help, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Best,

Amit Sarda

Pipedrive Consulting | WhatsApp | Email | Community