Font choices in Pipedrive Campaigns

BISON Support
BISON Support Member Posts: 16
First Comment

We are heavy Pipedrive users, so we were beyond happy when we saw that Pipedrive Campaigns was launching so we could migrate over from Mailigen. 

I spent a few hours yesterday creating a template for our company: setting up header, footer, contents, imagery, logos, etc etc. I then copied in some pre-planned text from a google doc, BUT when I went to select a font that matched our brand guidelines, I was saddened to see that there are only 22 font options available to select from.

I searched far and wide and found this Pipedrive blog about using Google Web Fonts, but alas I'm of the understanding that Pipedrive Campaigns doesn't have the ability just to edit the live HTML within the platform.

Should I build the email outside of Pipedrive and then import via HTML import? What tools would you recommend for quick and easy building of HTML emails that I could then bring back into Pipedrive? I would have loved to be able to use my existing template that I spent a few hours building in the drag-n-drop editor already, but struggling to export (or extract the HTML from a sample email) etc.

Any guidance on how to get my font more on-brand would be appreciated! Thank you! 

Andrew

4 votes

· Last Updated -