Looking for Automation expert/help

Options
Renee Chandler
Renee Chandler Member Posts: 24
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Located in US, east coast - would like to hire someone to help me build out various automations. Not super complicated, but need text messages as well as email so will need to incorporate both PD and Zapier automations.

I need to understand the setups so I can manage/edit as needed. I've previously done this myself but I think an expert would be able to help me get this done faster. I'm converting from a different software and want to recreate automations we already have set up.

Comments

• Liz (Ops Designed)
    Liz (Ops Designed) Member Posts: 211
    First Answer 5 Likes First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2022 #2
    Options

Hi Renee - I'd be happy to help you with this. I'm based on the West Coast, but have clients all over North America. Feel free to book a free call with me here: https://www.opsdesigned.com/contact

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited May 2022 #3
    Options

Hi @Renee Chandler,

I work with business founders all over the world to help them with systems optimization and automation. I have been helping founders automate stuff using Zapier for more than 5 years now, but lately been focusing on more powerful automation tools like Make/Integromat and n8n. Happy to chat about your specific needs and help decide what's the best course of action.

Please don't hesitate to reach out using the following coordinates.

Best,

Amit Sarda

Pipedrive Consulting | WhatsApp | Email | Community

• Renee Chandler
    edited April 2022 #4
    Options

Hi @Renee Chandler,

I work with business founders all over the world to help them with systems optimization and automation. I have been helping founders automate stuff using Zapier for more than 5 years now, but lately been focusing on more powerful automation tools like Make/Integromat and n8n. Happy to chat about your specific needs and help decide what's the best course of action.

Please don't hesitate to reach out using the following coordinates.

Best,

Amit Sarda

Pipedrive Consulting | WhatsApp | Email | Community

Thank you - I'm not interested in adding tools, I want to utilize PD for as much as possible and supplement with Zapier where necessary.

I appreciate your response!

• Renee Chandler
    edited April 2022 #5
    Options

Hi Renee - I'd be happy to help you with this. I'm based on the West Coast, but have clients all over North America. Feel free to book a free call with me here: https://www.opsdesigned.com/contact

Thanks Liz! I'll check out your availability.

I appreciate your response!

• andres
    andres Member Posts: 8
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited May 2022 #6
    Options

Hi Renee, happy to connect and see if we can help.

We are Zapier certified partners. 

You can book a time with me here https://go.oncehub.com/andres-berte

Cheers!