Scheduling drain #askingforadvice!

Nicole_76997
Nicole_76997 Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

My entire business revolves around scheduling out different vendors/services to homeowners and I like Pipedrive for the Pipedrive capabilities but the calendar is horrible. If Pipedrive could just make the Calendar like Google it would be game changing for me. I need to duplicate events often as there are a lot client details and documents that I need to attach. Right now most of time is swicthing between Google Calendar and Pipedrive bc if I want the event to be linked to the Deal I need to either start it in Pipedrive or search for the event and assign it to the deal. Horribly inconvenient and ultimately has me considering to leave Pipedrive and it doesn't help that every time I seek support on the issue it takes 30 minutes of chatting to just get someone to understand the issue and then I don't get any support on how to increase this productivity dump. It is eating the life of my business and I can't even get someone on the phone to support me with a solution. Yuck! #askingforadvice

Comments

• Andre Vill
    Andre Vill Member Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes
    edited May 2022 #2

Hi Nicole!

Let me ask some follow up questions so i know if i can offer you some sort of a workaround.

• Would you like to use the client details and documents paired with the Calendar activity? So when you open the calendar you see everything?
    • Why not manage the client portfolio in Deals and just add activities to them? You can link the documents and pictures with deals.

Maybe you have already done this, but if you have specific Activity types reoccurring, just make the Activity type with that specific name. 

Lets say you send out proposals. So then you would make a "Send a proposal" activity and if you dont put anything in the title, it will always say "Send a proposal"

• Nicole_76997
    Nicole_76997 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2022 #3

Hi Nicole!

Let me ask some follow up questions so i know if i can offer you some sort of a workaround.

• Would you like to use the client details and documents paired with the Calendar activity? So when you open the calendar you see everything?
    • Why not manage the client portfolio in Deals and just add activities to them? You can link the documents and pictures with deals.

Maybe you have already done this, but if you have specific Activity types reoccurring, just make the Activity type with that specific name. 

Lets say you send out proposals. So then you would make a "Send a proposal" activity and if you dont put anything in the title, it will always say "Send a proposal"

Thank you for your response. Yes I would like to use the client details and documents paired with the calendar events. Sometimes 1 contact will have 4-6 deals and each of those deals needs to be sent to different companies/vendors. So before my company was growing I would just Google calendar and it was quite effencient. I would build the one calendar event with all the details and attached google docs and I would just duplicate that deal over and over to send to different vendors/companies. But now if I duplicate the event in Google calendar I then have to go back into PD and search the client and assign the the activity to the correct deal. Or I have to make the event in PD and then attach all the docs in google. Either way it is a massive time squeeze for me in an already very busy day! 
    I would appreciate any help with this. 
    I have set up work flows that support but it doesn't fix the attachment issue. Additionally in Goggle calendar I can assign different colors to different companies/Vendors so this way I can easily see all the events that company is doing for me in any given time frame.