3CX telephone integration.,.anyone?

Options
Markus Funk
Markus Funk Member Posts: 111
First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Help needed

since there is no integration from PD to 3CX yet I wonder if anyone here has managed to do that manually? If so, please share how to set it up with PD. 

#integrations #3CX #telco #Asking for advice

Comments

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2022 #2
    Options

Hi Markus! 

With this, maybe you will find more replies in our Developer's Community. I found an old thread about this here, so maybe you can get some useful information for what you need also.

• Markus Funk
    Markus Funk Member Posts: 111
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited May 2022 #3
    Options
    Kreete K said:

Hi Markus! 

With this, maybe you will find more replies in our Developer's Community. I found an old thread about this here, so maybe you can get some useful information for what you need also.

Hi Kreete, 

too bad that there still isn't a native integration from 3CX to PD. THe described way in your link doesn't work.   

• Karl-Ferdinand Seehawer
    Karl-Ferdinand Seehawer Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited May 2022 #4
    Options

Hi Markus,

we use 3CX and Pipedrive as well. Both tools are not synced, therefore we add and edit phone numbers and contacts manually in 3CX. Numbers of contacts won't change that often so that this small additional step is ok. For actual calls I personally tested diferent ways:

1. Calling from 3CX webclient
    2. Calling via 3CX browser extention. The extension is able to recognize phone numbers clicked in the browser so that you can call right from the contacts overview in Pipedrive.

I like to see who's calling me which is way I add every contact manually in 3CX. If you only use the second described way of calling and do not wish to see who's calling you beforehand, you could ignore adding and editing contacts in 3CX and only manage phone numbers in Pipedrive.

To track phone calls we use either Notes or Documents (for regular phone protocolls) but you could use activites as well.

Greetings,

Karl

• Alban Moffitt
    Alban Moffitt Member Posts: 4
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options

Hi Karl,

did you ever find a solution to this?