Create a property > set attributes (price, rooms) > Match with leads

Carlo Vallebona
Carlo Vallebona Member Posts: 4
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi everyone,

I am a bit confused. I see Pipedrive being marketed as the best CRM for real estate professional and still after searching up and down here and elsewhere (really everywhere) I still can't find a clear (or even unclear) guide on how to let pipedrive execute the most basic function needed in this business: matching leads with the properties.

May be it's my fault...but can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Carlo

Comments

• Edie Mew
    Edie Mew Member Posts: 168
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Answer
    edited May 2022 #2

Hi @Carlo Vallebona I think I understand your use case here, however, when you say match leads with the properties - what data are you matching and how do you see the matching to work within Pipedrive?

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited May 2022 #3

You can create custom fields to input those attributes, and then you would be able to find records that fit those specific attributes. 

• Carlo Vallebona
    edited May 2022 #4
    Edie Mew said:

Hi @Carlo Vallebona I think I understand your use case here, however, when you say match leads with the properties - what data are you matching and how do you see the matching to work within Pipedrive?

You see Edie, it's the most basic feature required to any real estate professional. You add a property to your portfolio. You would like to place it inside your CRM in some way, you would like to add its features (3 bedrooms, location, bathrooms, cost, etc) and have the CRM do the heavy work and have it magically pop up somewhere a box with Mr X,Y and Z that where looking for a 3 bedrooms villa, in that location with those bathrooms at that cost. If I place on the database 50 properties and 1000 clients I shouldn't rely on memory to get the list of potential matches...thanks a lot in advance

• Scott @SM Property
    Scott @SM Property Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited May 2022 #5

Pretty much hit the nail on the head. I've been here 2.5 years and pretty much haven't found a good solution. We set up custom fields then use the filters to send emails to people who match that. But to be honest. You can get those features from a normal real estate crm. 

The reason we haven't moved.. Yet is because most real estate crms don't have 2 way gsuite sync and the inbox in crm! But we will be moving to a real estate crm in the next month or so because we don't have the time to build things from scratch 

• Carlo Vallebona
    edited May 2022 #6

Hi Guys, I really hate to be negative and bitch about other people hard work, however to market this software as an ideal ""CRM"" for Real Estate professional is a joke. Matching your products with your prospects shouldn't be something special but the absolute bare minimum otherwise is not a CRM. How the heck can you "manage relationship" (which really means "upselling") if I can't cross search the product with the client's database. You must be kidding me! Good luck with the treasure hunt for a trick to get the most basic function you already paid for. I am out. All the best.