Seeking | Office Furniture Company Users Of Pipedrive

Options
Thad Rodrigues
Thad Rodrigues Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi I work for an office furniture company in Vancouver, Canada. We are currently evaluating Pipedrive as a CRM of choice and would be delighted to connect with any users in our industry to learn about your experience and your implementation success roadmap. 

Tagged:

Comments

• andy@aplusrstore.com
    andy@aplusrstore.com Member Posts: 11
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #2
    Options

We are an office wholesale and retail company in Los Angeles and we're also assessing the system. So far I found two main problems for us, one is that if products don't exist you can't use them in a deal i.e. you cannot create a product just by filling in fields in a deal, that product must exist as a separate record. This is tough when we have over 300,000 SKUs. The other big problem is that individual line discounts and deals do not convert to Quickbooks, since in everywhere in the world except for India Quickbooks does not allow line item discounting

• PolicromaLLC
    PolicromaLLC Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited May 2022 #3
    Options

Hello Thad!

We are indy reps and agents for several European brands in the eastern US. Feel free to dm me at Barbara@poli-croma.com

Cheers,
    Barbara

• Sean McKusick
    Sean McKusick Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2022 #4
    Options

Hi Thad (And Barbara!)

We are also independent reps and use pipedrive as the backbone of our CRM. I've used several and can share my insights. sean@unionsquarefc.com 

• Thad Rodrigues
    edited May 2022 #5
    Options

Hello Thad!

We are indy reps and agents for several European brands in the eastern US. Feel free to dm me at Barbara@poli-croma.com

Cheers,
    Barbara

Thank you Barbara, I shot off an email to you. I look forward to connecting with you.

• Thad Rodrigues
    edited May 2022 #6
    Options

Hi Thad (And Barbara!)

We are also independent reps and use pipedrive as the backbone of our CRM. I've used several and can share my insights. sean@unionsquarefc.com 

Hi Sean, Thank you so much for responding to my post. I am eager to connect to learn about your journey and your experience transitioning into pipedrive. I will be sure to reach out to you. 

• Rohan Mohanty
    Rohan Mohanty Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited May 2022 #7
    Options

Surely it should work like a charm !!! 

Also, do you have any thoughts on tools that go hand in hand with your CRM to drive more customers along your path ?

• Barbara Lambert
    Barbara Lambert Member Posts: 8
    edited May 2022 #8
    Options

Thad,

I have used Pipedrive CRM for 10 years or so. I have seen many changes and am happy to share my experiences. email me.  barbara@h2h4srs.com

• John Stewart_78081
    John Stewart_78081 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2022 #9
    Options

I'm outside of your industry, but I've implemented PD in multiple industries over Salesforce and other CRMs I've evaluated over the years for integration into a company's tech stack. PD is a great tool but like any tool there are a lot of wrong ways to use it. I can share some do's and don'ts if you want to chat.

• Barbara Lambert
    Barbara Lambert Member Posts: 8
    edited May 2022 #10
    Options

Thad,

I just checked; I have not received your email.  

• Jakub_80656
    Jakub_80656 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2022 #11
    Options

Hi Thad, I represent MEBLICANTE, office furniture company in Poland. We use pipedrive all the time. How can I help you?

• PolicromaLLC
    PolicromaLLC Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited May 2022 #12
    Options

We are an office wholesale and retail company in Los Angeles and we're also assessing the system. So far I found two main problems for us, one is that if products don't exist you can't use them in a deal i.e. you cannot create a product just by filling in fields in a deal, that product must exist as a separate record. This is tough when we have over 300,000 SKUs. The other big problem is that individual line discounts and deals do not convert to Quickbooks, since in everywhere in the world except for India Quickbooks does not allow line item discounting

Hi Andy! Our first exposure to Pipedrive was through a manufacturer who also uses the platform all the way through to production orders. For them, the single sales objective information had to be 100% perfect or their system would reject something as incomplete. Which of course can be great, it prevents mistakes on orders. As a rep group, we have found that the only way we can use Deals is to consider them as 'buckets' for our forecasting and project development. Since we have multiple Deals with the same vendor or specifier, the emails often land in the wrong 'bucket' or multiple 'buckets'. We've added a lot of extra fields to track each order for our dealers.

• andy@aplusrstore.com
    andy@aplusrstore.com Member Posts: 11
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #13
    Options

So how do you quote? On a separate system?