Campaign - Mobile rendering

Kim McCartney_79839
Kim McCartney_79839 Member Posts: 4
edited January 2023 in Campaigns and Email Marketing #1

Loving the new campaign feature - But hoping this feature will improved for mobile render.

Currently split rows do not render side by side in mobile view unlike other competitors. Hoping I'm missing some sort of setting but I have not been able to make it work.  See example for what I'm looking to be able to create on a mobile device.

If this feature were to be added I would drop my other paid newsletter creators for our company in a heartbeat and increase our Pipedrive budget for marketing.

Any plans for make mobile render work better? Statistics show most people check email on their phones...

62793ea4bc7544e4f302fc62_18394.png
Tagged:

Comments

• BISON Support
    BISON Support Member Posts: 16
    First Comment
    edited May 2022 #2

Hey @Kim McCartney  I'll be interested to see if you get a response on this one as we had a similar issue with our most recent campaign sent last week.

I'm keen to figure out what the best practices are for mobile vs desktop.

We used a lot of duplicate rows, one type hidden on desktop and one type hidden on mobile. It worked in testing, but once actually sent, it didn't work as expected. Only a small handful of rows actually followed my "Hide" guidance and so I had a mix of Desktop and Mobile assets when looking on mobile (desktop worked fine however)

Look forward to any follow-up someone can provide.

Thanks,
    Andrew

• Almonzer Eskandar
    Almonzer Eskandar Pipedrive Team Posts: 100 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #3

Hi there, it is Almonzer, the Group Product Manager responsible for the Campaigns app. 

Thank you both for sharing your issues with us, can you please reach out to our support with this issue, in order for us to have more data and understand where the problem is?  if you can share with our support agents info such as CompanyID and CampaignID then we can take it from there. 

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited May 2022 #4

Hey @Kim McCartney  I'll be interested to see if you get a response on this one as we had a similar issue with our most recent campaign sent last week.

We used a lot of duplicate rows, one type hidden on desktop and one type hidden on mobile. It worked in testing, but once actually sent, it didn't work as expected. Only a small handful of rows actually followed my "Hide" guidance and so I had a mix of Desktop and Mobile assets when looking on mobile (desktop worked fine however)

Thanks,
    Andrew

Please, check my answer to the post above :) 

• Kim McCartney_79839
    edited May 2022 #5

Hi there, it is Almonzer, the Group Product Manager responsible for the Campaigns app. 

Thank you both for sharing your issues with us, can you please reach out to our support with this issue, in order for us to have more data and understand where the problem is?  if you can share with our support agents info such as CompanyID and CampaignID then we can take it from there. 

Every time I reach out to support they are no help and just tell me to post to the community boards so ....

This isn't an 'error' it's a feature request. The Campaign system currently doesn't seem to be set up to allow split rows to render in mobile view.  To be competitive with other CRM marketing systems that really needs to be addressed. I know I would spend more money with Pipedrive if that was the case.  

• Kim McCartney_79839
    edited May 2022 #6

Thanks,
    Andrew

They really need to address the mobile rendering.  Other systems like Mailchimp etc have it.  I hope they address this feature request.  To make engaging campaigns that are competitive with other products seems like a no brainer.  I'd love to keep more of our marketing dollars in one platform.

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited May 2022 #7

Thank you Kim, will take it with the engineering team and get back to you soon with more info. 

• Robin Blandford
    Robin Blandford Member Posts: 18
    5 Likes First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #8

Hey, I'll just back this up and say almost every interaction with support is very frustrating. Neither understanding my issue or just re-posting generic knowledge base how-to's for the closest thing they can find.

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited May 2022 #9

@Robin Blandford thank you for sharing this feedback, which I have shared with our team. 
    Is this specifically regarding Campaigns or also for other parts of the Pipedrive product? 

• Robin Blandford
    Robin Blandford Member Posts: 18
    5 Likes First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #10

Other parts. Sometimes I get to somebody who can solve it, sometimes I just go around & around with someone sending me KB articles. I know the rest of my team feel similar.

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited May 2022 #11

Thank you Robin, I highly appreciate your feedback and honesty, and as I mentioned I have forwarded it to our support team.

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited May 2022 #12

Morning there!

We have enabled a new functionality in our template rows settings:

>>>> Do not stack on mobile

See the screenshot below:

Can you please check if this is helpful for the case you brought up? 

@Kim McCartney 

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited May 2022 #13

Thanks,
    Andrew

Hi there! 

Please, let me know if this will be addressing the problem you are facing. And thank you again for communicating your problems and needs! 

• Kim McCartney_79839
    edited May 2022 #14

Morning there!

@Kim McCartney 

I will play with it and let you know, thanks!

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited May 2022 #15

Morning there!

@Kim McCartney 

Thanks, looking forward to hearing back from you!