Could I use Pipedrive for tracking purchases?

Options
Ronny Borgen Hansen
Ronny Borgen Hansen Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I am a manager for a running race. I have just started using Pipedrive for all our sales processes to get sponsor deals and selling ads, more like the ordinary sales in businesses.

But I also make deals where we are the customer, like marketing, ads, products, entertainment and other purchases.

I think the processes are mostly like the sales processes with many of the same steps, so I wonder if I could use Pipedrive also for this. What are your thoughts on using Pipedrive here?

Would it be possible to have an own pipeline for purchases (including prices/expenses?) without disturbing the stats and reporting in the sales pipeline? Or do you have another solution for this?

I also use ClickUp for project management, but here I miss the good connection/integration with my email and the contacts list in Pipedrive.

Comments

• Andre Vill
    Andre Vill Member Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes
    edited May 2022 #2
    Options

Hi Ronny!

Of course, this is doable. You can just create a new Pipeline and filter out that specific Pipeline from insights.
    So if your new Pipeline is "Purchasing", then be sure to filter the insights and automations based on Sales pipeline.

You could also use the Project Management beta tool, but just a heads up, that will be turning into a paid add-on later on.

• Ronny Borgen Hansen
    Ronny Borgen Hansen Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2022 #3
    Options

Hi Ronny!

Of course, this is doable. You can just create a new Pipeline and filter out that specific Pipeline from insights.
    So if your new Pipeline is "Purchasing", then be sure to filter the insights and automations based on Sales pipeline.

You could also use the Project Management beta tool, but just a heads up, that will be turning into a paid add-on later on.

Thanks for your info!

I have already set up two pipelines - one for sales and one for purchases, so I will try this out. I hope it will work as I plan....

• Andre Vill
    Andre Vill Member Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes
    edited May 2022 #4
    Options

Hi Ronny!

Hi Ronny

If you would like to get access to the project management Beta please reach out to mike@pipedrive.com. 

Here is the documentation for that.

https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/projects-by-pipedrive