Is it possible to automate a reminder with a condition when "the deal hasn't registered any changes"

Elío Ferrán Rodríguez
Elío Ferrán Rodríguez Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

When a deal gets into a stage, I want to set up an automation so that, after x days, if it hasn't registered any changes, it sends an alert to Teams or email.

I set the trigger to stage change, that's ok.

I set a delay for x days.

But... I don't know how to set the condition of "it hasn't changed": no new activities, no stage change, nothing... just no changes. Does this condition even exist?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 847
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited May 2022 #2

Try setting some additional filters in the workflow automation like "last stage change" = today

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,535
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited May 2022 #3
    1. Define a filter using 'last stage change' as Boris mentioned.
    2. Set up automation using Make/Integromat to periodically poll for deals that appear in the above filter.
    3. Define the action in the automation based on where you'd like to be notified.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Best,

Amit Sarda

Pipedrive Consulting | WhatsApp | Email | Community

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2022 #4

Hi Elio!

It should be possible to set up also using our Rotting feature together with the Workflow Automations delay functionality. Rotting feature is meant for deals that have no updates: no changes in fields, no emails sent, nothing added etc. It shows idle deals. In this case, Rotting is also a filter and can be used as a condition after the delay step - so the automation would see if the Deal fell under the Rotten feature and can trigger based on that. 

• Elío Ferrán Rodríguez
    Elío Ferrán Rodríguez Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2022 #5
    Kreete K said:

Hi Elio!

It should be possible to set up also using our Rotting feature together with the Workflow Automations delay functionality. Rotting feature is meant for deals that have no updates: no changes in fields, no emails sent, nothing added etc. It shows idle deals. In this case, Rotting is also a filter and can be used as a condition after the delay step - so the automation would see if the Deal fell under the Rotten feature and can trigger based on that. 

Hey Kreete, thanks a lot, that sounds quite like what I'm looking for! I'll try it!

Best!