beeing able to Cc other users

Options
Bernd Auer
Bernd Auer Member Posts: 345
First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
edited July 2022 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

You should never create a contact (person) of yourself or other users or colleagues. This would cause dangerous situations because of the email sync. But this is not the topic of this suggestion.

I would still like to Cc other users in emails without typing the entire email address. Other users should automatically be treated like persons in emails.

Comments

• Johann-Georg Cyffka
    Johann-Georg Cyffka Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited June 2022 #2
    Options

WE NEED THIS URGENT, its absolutly stupid that I have to type in all email adresses of all my collegues, I work with an overall Word file with all collegues email adresses. PLEASE start to do something very soon, its essentiel, product team lets go!!!!

• Andrew Spiers
    Andrew Spiers Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2022 #3
    Options

Yup - we've all been discussing this internally as well. So frustrating to have to write their entire email address each time we want to copy a colleague.

Can this please be rectified ASAP?

• Johann-Georg Cyffka
    Johann-Georg Cyffka Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited July 2022 #4
    Options

Yup - we've all been discussing this internally as well. So frustrating to have to write their entire email address each time we want to copy a colleague.

Can this please be rectified ASAP?

Really, dear Pipedrive team get your hands on an internal address book or another solution, cant be that hard... Otherwise Pipedrive is great!

• Mr.Magoo
    Mr.Magoo Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Dear Pipedrive team,

we are looking for the same functionality.

• Dimitri Rupp
    Dimitri Rupp Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

...interesting that this is not available... 😳

• markus.schiemann@zeitstrom.re
    Options

This is really a missing option - and very old school compared to other E-Mail programs.

It costs me a lot of time to manually add team members (??) EACH TIME I send an Email where team members are involved.

I actually prefer to send my emails from Outlook or Mail to overcome this missing function. And that is ridiculous.

• Franziska Palumbo-Seidel
    Options

Same here please priortize. Sometimes these little things can make or break a good product experience and will help our wider team to really use Pipedrive properly.

• IsabellaC
    IsabellaC Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Would be great to please find a solutions ASAP - it is very frustrating and time consuming to have to write colleagues email addresses manually each time!

this makes people use other portals rather

• Weronika Oesterreicher
    Options

It would be greatly appreciated if we could find a solution as soon as possible. Having to manually write colleagues' email addresses each time is not only frustrating but also time-consuming.

• Tiffany Sizemore
    Tiffany Sizemore Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Please make this ask a priority. It will provide more efficiency for teams and the overall user experience that much better. It is frustrating to have to constantly type in and add other emails.

• Mr.Magoo
    Mr.Magoo Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

It really is a nuisance. Can't you add something like you already have, when writing notes (@...)? You already have the basic functionality. Just replace the found result with the user's email address.